Author Topic: Episode 7  (Read 7324 times)

Offline Nox

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 60
  • Fursona Species: Dingo
Episode 7
« on: February 18, 2010, 01:44:19 am »
Righty-oh, same old deal folks. If you want to be on Episode 7, post here, same if you have a message you want read out or if you have an idea for a topic. Of course, feel free to pm me as well, if you would prefer that.
  • Flag - original

Offline lucien

• i sold my hands for food
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 204
  • so please feed me.
    • DeviantArt - m0rtuum
    • FurAffinity - spazzeh
    • Twitter - onlygxdforgives
  • Fursona Species: african lion
Re: Episode 7
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 01:46:30 am »
You should talk about movies! 8D Movies FTW.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: he/him

Offline copb.phoenix

• So long and goodnight
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 114
    • FurAffinity - copb_phoenix
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 03:20:19 am »
*cough*

EDIT: I mean, I could PM you, but I actually was expecting you to track down me when you were finally ready.
  • Flag - turing
  • Award - Beta Tester
Isn't this where...?

Offline Nox

• Blue Level
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2010, 04:29:00 pm »
*cough*

EDIT: I mean, I could PM you, but I actually was expecting you to track down me when you were finally ready.

Well, I needed to ask everyone anyway, to see if anyone else was interested as well. I also (correctly) assumed you would post here when I was setting up the episode, to offer ideas or simply remind me you are on the show, which I thank you for doing so.
  • Flag - original

Offline Izzy

• Green Level
  • Candies: 33
  • Meep~!
    • FurAffinity - Squawk
  • Fursona Species: Deinonychus
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 06:15:29 pm »

I second that! I think a episode on movies would be wonderful! Maybe though, just in case, if the situation arose where
the people on the show don't have much to say... well possibly it could be extended upon? So in other words have the episode on movies, TV shows, video games, and books? Or is that too much... Up to the host though I guess...
  • Award - Beta Tester

Offline lucien

• Purple Level
  • so please feed me.
    • DeviantArt - m0rtuum
    • FurAffinity - spazzeh
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2010, 06:22:03 pm »

I second that! I think a episode on movies would be wonderful! Maybe though, just in case, if the situation arose where
the people on the show don't have much to say... well possibly it could be extended upon? So in other words have the episode on movies, TV shows, video games, and books? Or is that too much... Up to the host though I guess...
I think video games and books may be too much, but I think TV shows would be good, too :3
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - gay

Offline copb.phoenix

• So long and goodnight
  • Purple Level
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2010, 06:47:44 pm »
*laughs* Well, I've not had the time or funding to see much of late, but I could swing it. Anime fans are bandwagon lovers, after all.
  • Flag - turing
  • Award - Beta Tester
Isn't this where...?

Offline Nox

• Blue Level
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2010, 12:30:15 am »

I think video games and books may be too much, but I think TV shows would be good, too :3

Yes, I agree with Spaz. TV shows and movies would be alright together and would support each other, but books and video games could be covered in another episode (or episodes).
  • Flag - original

Offline copb.phoenix

• So long and goodnight
  • Purple Level
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2010, 06:16:24 pm »
Know this is a bit foppish, but thought I kind of owe it to you to let you know that I'm not available this weekend until late Saturday/All Sunday in my local. I've been hired to do a bit of repair work - sorry, even strays have to eat lunch ;).
  • Flag - turing
  • Award - Beta Tester
Isn't this where...?

Offline Izzy

• Green Level
  • Meep~!
    • FurAffinity - Squawk
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2010, 07:36:36 pm »
Although my previous attempt at getting on a episode ended negatively... I'd like to volunteer again, if that's okay... is it?  :silent:

As this episode is going to be on something I can openly talk about, without having to worry about anti-gay super religious parents overhearing, I won't have problems with talking aloud, even if things don't go according to plan.

Also I guess the issue of everyone having to wait for me for several hours like last time, has been reduced, since I basically have a open schedule now.

Doesn't seem like too many people have volunteered for this episode yet, so yeah...  :cyclopsani:
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 11:17:17 pm by Izzy »
  • Award - Beta Tester

Offline Sigurd

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 78
  • bluh bluh
  • Fursona Species: a gay
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2010, 10:14:24 pm »
I'll volunteer :I But only if the conversation isn't something that goes out of control and inappropriate.
  • Award - Beta Tester

Offline copb.phoenix

• So long and goodnight
  • Purple Level
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2010, 11:03:17 pm »
Undergarments?
  • Flag - turing
  • Award - Beta Tester
Isn't this where...?

Offline j-fur

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 14
    • FurAffinity - j-fur
    • Twitter - jfurlolo
  • Fursona Species: Folf
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2010, 01:26:48 am »
I would rather you guys talk about books and manga
but tv and movies are fine to

and phoenix WTF with undergarments

Offline lucien

• Purple Level
  • so please feed me.
    • DeviantArt - m0rtuum
    • FurAffinity - spazzeh
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2010, 01:34:59 am »
I would rather you guys talk about books and manga
but tv and movies are fine to

Books could always be another episode topic.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - gay

Offline copb.phoenix

• So long and goodnight
  • Purple Level
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2010, 07:52:15 am »
and phoenix WTF with undergarments

I'll volunteer :I But only if the conversation isn't something that goes out of control and inappropriate.

Normally I write enough that it can be figured out easy, but this was me poking at Mudd a bit while I was taking a break in my work last night.

While I may own every single volume of Hellsing, Negima!, Trigun, and [rattles on], not everyone is into that sort of stuff. An anime fan is just a bandwagon lover. You need to respect that, whether or not that's something either of us like, not everyone can get into it. Part of the joys of having a show like this is finding common ground to walk on; that's been discussed in the opening process on this same board by me, Schism, and many others alike.

But, that doesn't mean that you've made a bad suggestion; don't get me the wrong way. What it means is that we all come from different walks of life and we have to strive to find ground common enough that we can all relate to it. It may be exciting for 10 members to hear me prattle on about how OMG awesome Vlad "Alucard" III the Impaler is, but that's not going to matter if the other 30 who usually take that time to listen get bored with it.
  • Flag - turing
  • Award - Beta Tester
Isn't this where...?

Offline Nox

• Blue Level
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2010, 04:41:58 pm »
Know this is a bit foppish, but thought I kind of owe it to you to let you know that I'm not available this weekend until late Saturday/All Sunday in my local. I've been hired to do a bit of repair work - sorry, even strays have to eat lunch ;).

Well, I can't record this weekend either, I'm feeling absolutely awful. Got some 24 hour big or something....

Although my previous attempt at getting on a episode ended negatively... I'd like to volunteer again, if that's okay... is it?  :silent:

As this episode is going to be on something I can openly talk about, without having to worry about anti-gay super religious parents overhearing, I won't have problems with talking aloud, even if things don't go according to plan.

Also I guess the issue of everyone having to wait for me for several hours like last time, has been reduced, since I basically have a open schedule now.

Doesn't seem like too many people have volunteered for this episode yet, so yeah...  :cyclopsani:

Sure, Izzy! It'd be great to have you on.

-rubs back of neck-

Haha, yeah....No, the last episode only went out of control because of a lack of a script and such. But you are certainly welcome to be on the show, Mudd.

Ok guys, as I said before, I can't record this weekend, because I'm sick, but next weekend should be fine.
  • Flag - original

Offline Izzy

• Green Level
  • Meep~!
    • FurAffinity - Squawk
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2010, 10:12:07 pm »

-rubs back of neck-

Haha, yeah....No, the last episode only went out of control because of a lack of a script and such. But you are certainly welcome to be on the show, Mudd.

Ok guys, as I said before, I can't record this weekend, because I'm sick, but next weekend should be fine.

Hope you get better :sad-fox:, being sick sucks!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 10:15:15 pm by Izzy »
  • Award - Beta Tester

Offline Milo

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 19
  • Cat in Boxers <3
    • FurAffinity - www.furaffinity.net/user/DaxtonCat
    • Twitter - @nickroiz
    • My FormSpring
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2010, 10:47:16 pm »
You should have an episode on Novels. Like homosexual novels or anthropamorphic novels that are easy for teenagers to obtain.
Nick, when are you going to stop being a smartass!
...As soon as you stop making it so easy.

Offline Sigurd

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 78
  • bluh bluh
  • Fursona Species: a gay
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2010, 10:54:26 pm »
You should have an episode on Novels. Like homosexual novels or anthropamorphic novels that are easy for teenagers to obtain.

Yes because homosexual novels are obviously on the rage for the average teenager. Also do realize not all furries are lesbians/gays/bisexuals. In fact, it's been proven that the furry fandom has more heterosexual members then they do homosexual.

The moooore you knooooooooooooow. Though I do agree on the books thing.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 11:01:48 pm by Mudd »
  • Award - Beta Tester

Offline Milo

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 19
  • Cat in Boxers <3
    • FurAffinity - www.furaffinity.net/user/DaxtonCat
    • Twitter - @nickroiz
    • My FormSpring
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2010, 11:12:04 pm »

Yes because homosexual novels are obviously on the rage for the average teenager. Also do realize not all furries are lesbians/gays/bisexuals. In fact, it's been proven that the furry fandom has more heterosexual members then they do homosexual.

The moooore you knooooooooooooow. Though I do agree on the books thing.

yes, right, straight people. got it. 83
I just threw in Homosexual because they are 30 times harder to come across then books with heterosexual characters.
But yeah, books :3
Nick, when are you going to stop being a smartass!
...As soon as you stop making it so easy.