Author Topic: Episode 7  (Read 7325 times)

Offline Sigurd

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 78
  • bluh bluh
  • Fursona Species: a gay
Re: Episode 7
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2010, 09:25:55 pm »
Ah I can't join unfortunately :c

Sorry in advance.
  • Award - Beta Tester

Offline Izzy

• Green Level
  • Candies: 33
  • Meep~!
    • FurAffinity - Squawk
  • Fursona Species: Deinonychus
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2010, 09:29:29 pm »
NOOOOOO!!! This is all my fault once again! I hate you fate, and I know you hate me back!
That's really unfortunate Mudd, I'm sorry about my change in time, sorry to you too Nox, and Phoenix.

We've rescheduled for tomorrow (sunday in our local) at the same time.

It's not a problem, Izzy. But you need to try to catch Nox for further details.

As for that, tomorrow = no problem whatsoever! I'll be sure to make it on time, as I'm doing exactly nothing that day.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 09:31:41 pm by Izzy »
  • Award - Beta Tester

Offline Nox

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 60
  • Fursona Species: Dingo
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2010, 09:45:08 pm »
It's not a problem man. As I said to Phoenix, I'd rather you do what you need to do. But yes, we have re-scheduled for tomorrow, same time.
  • Flag - original

Offline Sigurd

• Blue Level
  • bluh bluh
  • Fursona Species: a gay
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2010, 09:50:18 pm »
NOOOOOO!!! This is all my fault once again! I hate you fate, and I know you hate me back!
That's really unfortunate Mudd, I'm sorry about my change in time, sorry to you too Nox, and Phoenix.

We've rescheduled for tomorrow (sunday in our local) at the same time.

It's not a problem, Izzy. But you need to try to catch Nox for further details.

As for that, tomorrow = no problem whatsoever! I'll be sure to make it on time, as I'm doing exactly nothing that day.

Ah no worries the reschedule has nothing to do with me not being able to do it x3 So relax and have fun you guys.
  • Award - Beta Tester

Offline a ghost

• Green Level
  • oooo
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2010, 01:08:19 am »
Hold on. What are you all talking about? I saw some anime titles while skimming through and of course a weeaboo like me has to do something about that. X3
  • Flag - wallpaper
  • Award - Beta Tester

Offline copb.phoenix

• So long and goodnight
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 114
    • FurAffinity - copb_phoenix
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2010, 02:32:29 am »
Hold on. What are you all talking about? I saw some anime titles while skimming through and of course a weeaboo like me has to do something about that. X3

Me and Nox were having a bit of trouble because Izzy wasn't available for scriptwriting. While it's true I won't be available for the part he has to work out with Izzy, that list is to help both of them try to identify common interests for this show. I'm hoping I'm not off base; while my favorite style of presentation is indeed anime, Izzy seems to have a thing for horror/supense/anything with the undead in it. I may be wrong, but I wanted to try to give them something to work with instead of leaving Nox going "crap... What do we do here?"

Speaking of which, Nox: I've been asked to help out a friend of mine with some tech troubles. 40 miles away. I'm not entirely certain, but I wanted to let you know. Should be back, I've got my "ghetto" rig still together from today's efforts, etc.... But that way you don't end up with the inverse situation of today.
  • Flag - turing
  • Award - Beta Tester
Isn't this where...?

Offline Luke Fox

• Green Level
  • Candies: 28
  • Lol :V
    • FurAffinity - cooljoe224
  • Fursona Species: Red Forks
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2010, 11:37:04 pm »
Wait why isnt Schism Do FTR anymore? :???:

Offline Varlen

• So Amaze, Such
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 103
  • FTS RESODENT WIERDO SMILE DOOER.
  • Fursona Species: El Skunko!
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2010, 04:39:43 pm »
He does, just not these last few episodes because of personal life complicating his schedule. He's due back as soon as he feels he can commit to the project again, but until then, FTR is in the more-than-capable hands of Nox =3.

I reckon when he does get back, there should be a joint-hosted episode by the pair. That would pwn.
  • Flag - banana
  • Award - Beta Tester
Var's Vid of the Week:
Week 13, AK Underwater. If you have any suggestions for the Vid of the Week, pm me! ^.^

Offline Alex Galloway

• The Defender
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 62
  • :D
    • FurAffinity - HaddockWolf
  • Fursona Species: Dracocatwolf, Illogical Tribrid from another dimension
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2010, 04:40:24 pm »
I am quite looking forward to this episode, as with them all.
"In the end we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." -Dr. MLK Jr.
Every person is born a white canvas, and each person we touch, each person we talk to, they impart a shade of their color upon you. and these mixes of colors blend into a unique shade that is you - Alexander (me)

Offline Nox

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 60
  • Fursona Species: Dingo
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2010, 06:31:42 pm »
Sorry guys, I send it to Natasha before it gets "published", and she's had alot on her paws doing the site revamp. I'm thinking about going ahead with the next episode soon, but this one will hopefully be up in no time.
  • Flag - original

Offline copb.phoenix

• So long and goodnight
  • Purple Level
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2010, 06:57:11 pm »
Nox: I had wondered about that, considering how long it has been. Still, there is no harm in at least preplanning. People will be puzzled, but it helps cut time later to compensate for some of that. Nothing's wrong at all here; just time getting in the way, like it always does.
  • Flag - turing
  • Award - Beta Tester
Isn't this where...?

Offline Meadow Whisper (Natasha)

• ᎣᏏᏲ! I'm a horse now! ^.^
  • FT Founder
  • Candies: 397
    • DeviantArt - lupiniastudios
    • FurAffinity - softpaw
    • Twitter - lupinia
    • Weasyl - softpaw
    • Lupinia Studios
  • Fursona Species: Chincoteague Pony
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2010, 07:15:47 pm »
Meep!  I actually forgot I had it, sorry about that *eardroops*

I'm kinda busy tonight, but I'll process/edit the show tomorrow, I promise.  Everyone should poke me on Skype tomorrow to get it done :-P
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Here is a horse I have made for you:
        |,\_/,\_
 ,-__/,   ,       )kk
.                     \,kkk
 \    ,___....--     \kkkk
           \               \kkkkk
             \               \kkkkk

Note:  I'm no longer actively involved in running this site, so while I welcome any personal messages, please do not contact me about account issues.  Please direct all such inquiries to Panda.  Thanks for all the years of awesome memories and friendship!  <3

Offline Meadow Whisper (Natasha)

• ᎣᏏᏲ! I'm a horse now! ^.^
  • FT Founder
  • Candies: 397
    • DeviantArt - lupiniastudios
    • FurAffinity - softpaw
    • Twitter - lupinia
    • Weasyl - softpaw
    • Lupinia Studios
  • Fursona Species: Chincoteague Pony
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2010, 08:06:55 am »
So, I dropped the ball on this episode, I really did, and I've been trying to get it done, but stuff kept getting in the way.  Really though, I have no excuse, it should've been done long before now.  It won't happen again.  On the plus side, my audio editing skills are coming back to me, and I'm getting faster at processing these.

Here's the perma-link, which is also in the stickied thread in this board:  http://www.furryteens.org/radio/ftr-20100308.mp3

Also, I went through and standardized the ID3 tags with proper information, so at the risk of making the server curl up in the corner and cry, if you want a set of files with proper information, go ahead and re-download them.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Here is a horse I have made for you:
        |,\_/,\_
 ,-__/,   ,       )kk
.                     \,kkk
 \    ,___....--     \kkkk
           \               \kkkkk
             \               \kkkkk

Note:  I'm no longer actively involved in running this site, so while I welcome any personal messages, please do not contact me about account issues.  Please direct all such inquiries to Panda.  Thanks for all the years of awesome memories and friendship!  <3

Offline copb.phoenix

• So long and goodnight
  • Purple Level
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2010, 05:09:13 pm »
There's a few things going on behind the scenes that I either A) Promised people I'd post later or B) Are noticeable if you perk your ears high enough.

Amongst them:

Towards the end, Nox forgot a quote that I made to him, I believe in Skype the night before this. It was moreso like: It was an act of good intention that an Act of God prohibited.

I've not got the time it takes to snapshot my mic rig, but I'll post it with instructions later. Sufice to say that you can tell I am/used to be an engineering student.

@Natasha: You did an excellent job untangling the two of us, at least in the parts that needed kept.

@Natasha: And there's this old phrase, "Better Late Than Never!"... But I think you just barely cut off yourself at the end. Check your original; it may just be my player/codec setup, considering that I'm running kLite and VLC for all of these.

@Natasha: I've gotten to correctly counting and returning states of streams. Pushing a system call to some random proggy for recording will be next on my legenda. It will be a while, though - that was just my wake up exercise for the morning. Sadly, this one might turn out easier than the numerous other thins on my docket. Mostly because, it's actually practical in Python because all Python is doing is bridging the gap - it's not really doing that much in terms of processing.

... and I think that's it.
  • Flag - turing
  • Award - Beta Tester
Isn't this where...?