Furry Teens Community-Related > Furry Teen Radio

FTR Theme Song?

(1/8) > >>

Schism:
This has been brought to my attention by Kindran (thanks buddy!)

FTR could really use a catchy theme song. You should know that we can't use licensed material, due to legal issues.

So, we're looking for original material, or something that you may find under the Creative Commons License. Personally, I'd like something written by a member here, with catchy lyrics, and a nice tune.

Any suggestions on what type of tune we should look for can go here, as well as people who want to volunteer to do it.

Thanks in advance!

Alex Galloway:
That would be AWESOME. To bad I have no ability do make music on the computer.

Chopin:
I would be glad to, but I have no talent at writing lyrics.  If anyone wants to collaborate, I would be along for it.

Schism:

--- Quote from: Chopin on February 24, 2010, 06:27:27 pm ---I would be glad to, but I have no talent at writing lyrics.  If anyone wants to collaborate, I would be along for it.

--- End quote ---

You don't really need to write lyrics, just maybe one or two lines with a catchy phrase! The length of the song should only really be 30-60 seconds.

Chopin:

--- Quote from: Schism on February 24, 2010, 06:34:32 pm ---
--- Quote from: Chopin on February 24, 2010, 06:27:27 pm ---I would be glad to, but I have no talent at writing lyrics.  If anyone wants to collaborate, I would be along for it.

--- End quote ---

You don't really need to write lyrics, just maybe one or two lines with a catchy phrase! The length of the song should only really be 30-60 seconds.

--- End quote ---
Good point. I just realized how short the 2 Sense & ACTFur theme/intros are.  This is going on a top priority.  Now, to come up with something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version