Author Topic: Fursona (Furry persona)  (Read 4334 times)

Offline FellWolf

• Red Level
  • Mince Pies: 4
  • Da Wolf
    • My DeviantART
Fursona (Furry persona)
« on: March 25, 2010, 09:43:03 am »
So I recently was looking/taking an intrest in, the uniqueness of all the fursonas' around. So tell us about yours with every detail! Here's a quick idea of what I'm asking for;

Name of fursona:
Specific Animal/Breed:
*Anthro/Feral:
Coloring/Markings:

Just go with that as a guide, you don't need to just give that, you can give more or less (I'd personally prefer more but that's just me.) THANKS!

*Anthro for those of you that don't know is short for anthromorphic which is basically a term used to describe half animals/half humans.
*Feral is a term used for 100% animal.
Come visit my DA: www.fell-wolf.deviantart.com

-Fell Wolf

Offline Harlan

• Personally knew Abe Lincoln
  • Retired Staff
  • Mince Pies: 85
  • True story.
    • FurAffinity - harlan
    • Twitter - kamboblack
    • Personal site - drop by and say hi!
  • Fursona Species: Grey fox
Re: Fursona (Furry persona)
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 11:52:43 am »
Oh I might as well...

Name: Harlan, same as in RL.
Species: Lycanthrope (A person who can switch back and forth between human and anthro wolf at will.)
Anthro, of course.
Markings: There's a blurry patch of white going from lower jaw down the belly, underneath, and along the bottom of the tail. Likewise for a blurry black from top of head down to tail tip. In between is brown, merging slowly with the other colors, but the colors stand out more independently on the tail and face. Ear tips also gradient into black. Eyes are called yellow by everyone else, but I think "amber" sounds nicer.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
Not active on FT anymore. :(
BUT
Still happy to talk if you drop a line on twitter.com/kamboblack or furaffinity.net/user/harlan

Offline Lycaeus

• Yellow Level
  • Mince Pies: 12
  • <purr></purr>
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 12:25:43 pm »
Name of fursona: Jalle Winters ( Subject to change, soon... Last name will be Onyxpaw when I earn it, first will be whatever he decides to call me o: )
Specific Animal/Breed: Kodkod, a small jungle cat.
*Anthro/Feral: Anthro.
Coloring/Markings: Blue fur with darker blue spots. The spots are shaped rather like paint splotches. His fingers are solid, the same color as the spots. White belly extending down and through his lower regions, coming out again on the underside of his tail, and continuing through around 3/4 of the way. Tail is tipped by a spot.

Offline Taily

• Blue Level
  • Mince Pies: 94
    • FurAffinity - Taily
    • Awkward Paws
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 01:46:39 pm »
Name of Fursona: Taily Goldfang
Specific Animal/Breed: Gray wolf/Arctic fox mix. It's all explained here.
Anthro/Feral: Anthro
Coloring/Markings: White medium length fur everywhere except for on the insides of her ears, and the tip of her tail, where she has grey. She wears an orange shirt and cream-colored pants.

Offline Seth

• Blue Level
  • Mince Pies: 50
    • DeviantArt - SethMongoose
    • FurAffinity - Safaia
  • Fursona Species: Yellow Mongoose/Reindeer Hybrid
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2010, 02:40:09 pm »
Name of Fursona: Seth (no last name for now)
Species: Yellow Mongoose / Reindeer Hybrid
Anthro/Feral: I guess anthro, even though I can't draw anthro
Markings: A kind of light browinsh yellow color. He has reindeer antlers. The tip of it's tail is white, and has a white stomach. His eyes are yellow when he is calm but if he gets mad, or gets in a fight they turn red. Also has a blue nose.

Also for another "fursona" if you really want to call it that, I will sometimes RP as Chopper from One Piece. (Look him up if you don't know) X3
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 04:39:10 pm by Mongoose »

Offline EnriqueTSB

• Champion of Sombreros!
  • Green Level
  • Mince Pies: 53
  • This exactly fills the limit of this text box yay!
    • FurAffinity - enriquetsb
    • Twitter - enriquetsb
  • Fursona Species: Jaguarundi
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 04:22:12 pm »
Name of fursona:  Enrique Tomas Santiago Benevolo Montoya (Enrique "TSB")
Specific Animal/Breed:  Jaguarundi, a little otter-lookin cat from Mexico
Anthro/Feral:  Anthro, most of the time.
Coloring/Markings:  Rusty-red fur, pale bellyfur, and a bit of a hairpuff.

I also have a couple other fursonas, the most often used one being Jason, but I rarely even think about them  :P
  • Award - Beta Tester
"Everybody walks past a thousand story ideas every day. The good writers are the ones who see five or six of them. Most people don't see any."
--Orson Scott Card

Offline Greek

• Master Shitposter
  • Green Level
  • Mince Pies: 27
  • Where in the world am I?
  • Fursona Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2010, 05:09:02 pm »
Name of fursona: Greek
Specific Animal/Breed: German Shepherd
Coloring/Markings: Gold like coloring on face, black fur running from ears to tail. Colors tend to mix a bit on the chest.
Up in the morning, outta the rack~
Great to dawn with an early attack~
First Sergeant rushes me off to chow~
I don't eat it anyhow~

Offline Steelyphil

• Yellow Level
  • Mince Pies: 33
  • What is this mess?
    • FurAffinity - steelyphil
    • Tumblr
  • Fursona Species: Fuchsia Devil or Exciting Gryphon
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2010, 05:19:13 pm »
EDIT: LOL I forgot her name, whoops.

Name of fursona: Aether
Specific Animal/Breed: Lemur/canid/????
*Anthro/Feral: ALWAYS Anthro
Coloring/Markings: Well Aether is a bit to complicated to just "describe" but I'll try my best. Her basic fur pattern is 3-toned, a light cream, a medium brown, and a dark brown. She has bright pink hair tied up into a pony tail in the back with a black bow. Her skin and eyes are lime green, so this means even the inside of her mouth is green. She has a short, but poofy tail with kinda stripy patterns on it. She also has 3 dark brown stripes going down her legs. She also has dark brown on her arms that stops at her fingers kinda like fingerless gloves.
I guess once I finish her ref I'll show it to you guys. :T
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 05:23:53 pm by Almighty Aether »

Offline EchoN

• Retired Staff
  • Mince Pies: 60
  • Awards:
    Flag - original
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2010, 05:20:46 pm »
Name of fursona: Nox Darkpaw / Darkdingo (depends which site, though Darkpaw is now the real one.)
Specific Animal/Breed: Dingo
Coloring/Markings: Orange and white (typical dingo colours) with black hair. He has a black scar running down the left side of his face, from his eye down to his lip/lower cheek.

He wears black clothes, black t-shirt, blue or black jeans with black high-top Converses, he has a silver eyebrow piercing and often wears a choker and/or a trenchcoat.

I'm actually thinking about doing a 'lighter' side of my fursona, with blonde or white tipped hair, lighter clothes etc.

Offline Alex Galloway

• The Defender
  • Blue Level
  • Mince Pies: 62
  • :D
    • FurAffinity - HaddockWolf
  • Fursona Species: Dracocatwolf, Illogical Tribrid from another dimension
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2010, 05:37:34 pm »
Name: Haddock Wolf
Breed: 50% Red Wolf / 50% Red Dragon
Anthro/feral: Feral. Rawr!
Colors, markings : Red and black fur allover. Patterns are visible
 in the pic on my profile. Markings/ skin markings not visible through fur, but there is supposed some strange mark there.... That changes over time.
Additional Information:
Size: Large. It may look like I am more wolf than dragon, but that is without a scale. I'm actually the size of a car, because of the dragon half, and I have dragon scales under my fur, forming a nigh invisible armor. Big, and friendly.
"In the end we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." -Dr. MLK Jr.
Every person is born a white canvas, and each person we touch, each person we talk to, they impart a shade of their color upon you. and these mixes of colors blend into a unique shade that is you - Alexander (me)

Offline Meadow Whisper (Natasha)

• ᎣᏏᏲ! I'm a horse now! ^.^
  • FT Founder
  • Mince Pies: 403
    • DeviantArt - lupiniastudios
    • FurAffinity - softpaw
    • Twitter - lupinia
    • Weasyl - softpaw
    • Lupinia Studios
  • Fursona Species: Chincoteague Pony
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2010, 05:42:52 pm »
I basically already wrote these for my characters, so I'm gonna be lazy and just post links :-P

Natasha Softpaw (Teen):  http://www.softpaw.eu/misc/natasha-ref.php
Natasha Softpaw (Babyfur):  http://www.softpaw.eu/misc/natasha-bf-ref.php
Svetlana Solovyov (Collie Alt):  http://www.softpaw.eu/misc/svetlana-ref.php
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Here is a horse I have made for you:
        |,\_/,\_
 ,-__/,   ,       )kk
.                     \,kkk
 \    ,___....--     \kkkk
           \               \kkkkk
             \               \kkkkk

Note:  I'm no longer actively involved in running this site, so while I welcome any personal messages, please do not contact me about account issues.  Please direct all such inquiries to Panda.  Thanks for all the years of awesome memories and friendship!  <3

Offline Izzy

• Green Level
  • Mince Pies: 33
  • Meep~!
    • FurAffinity - Squawk
  • Fursona Species: Deinonychus
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2010, 07:00:35 pm »
Name of fursona: Izzy Featherbrain
Specific Animal/Breed: Deinonychus Antirrhopus
Coloring/Markings: Izzy has quite the unusual set of markings for his species, starting from head to tail. His head is colored blue to brown to red in a striped pattern, he has red head feathers in a manner similar to hair basically. For his body he has a red orange feather color, although his belly is beige. His arms sort of turn to a pinkish color, with the feathers around his arms being pink to purple. His tail as of recent design goes from green to blue to purple. Altogether he includes basically all the colors of the rainbow in his feather pattern.
  • Award - Beta Tester

Offline Rizzan

• Life is like a dissembled abacus...
  • Yellow Level
  • Mince Pies: 17
  • ..it's what you make of it that counts.
    • FurAffinity - rizzan
  • Fursona Species: Gryphon
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2010, 07:18:10 pm »
name: Rizzan Winterblade
species:Arctic Fox
anthro/feral:Anthro always
markings/colours:is mostly white exept his ear tips and his tail tip wich are a light blue, his eyes are also blue. he normsly whears a bark blue or black trench coat and his left arm is cover in bandages with black runes on them that can be trasformed in to superhar unmeltable supersharp ice.
[EDIT]: Forrgot something
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 07:34:00 pm by rizzan »
Avi done by Five.

Offline Acrisuis

• Green Level
  • Mince Pies: 22
  • SOMEONE needs to love insects....
    • DeviantArt - Pocket-fulla-shells
  • Fursona Species: Insect thing
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2010, 07:26:12 pm »
Name of fursona: Acrisuis
Specific Animal/Breed: Generic insect (no particular species in mind)
*Anthro/Feral: Anthro
Coloring/Markings: http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk141/hale_laocon/FTAccrisius.jpg?t=1265923272 To lazy to describe
He is usually very formal, even to his friends, and is very hard to upset, annoy and anger, and is in general, not an emotional person, though you can tell when he is mildly fustrated when he clicks his mandables and inhlases slightly. Inspite of him being formal and fairly un-emotional, he does enjoy socializing and conversation. He does not ever feel romantic, and is completly asexual. WHile physically strong, he very much a pacifist, and will usually back down from fights, since he thinks avoiding injuries to himself and the agressor is more important than his pride

And for the hell of it..
Theme song: Hand of Stone by Mastodon

Offline Nael Oran

• That guy with the... thingy... you know...
  • Orange Level
  • Mince Pies: 18
  • Being a programmer is hard... But I'll get there.
    • DeviantArt - Nael-Oran
    • FurAffinity - Nael-Oran
    • Twitter - Nael Oran
  • Fursona Species: Silver Fox
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2010, 07:31:46 pm »
Name of fursona: Nael Baransu Oran
Specific Animal/Breed: Fox
Coloring/Markings: Im comprised of all gray fur except for the underbelly, muzzle and tip of my tail. Those parts are white I also have Black tipped ears. I look like im from a black and white movie except for my eyes, which are royal Blue. My hair is slilver
It seems like humans have forgotten that they are animals at heart... We furries awakened to that truth...

What could that mean?

Offline Daniel Necros

• Apathetic Agnostic
  • Orange Level
  • Mince Pies: 4
  • Oh man, oh man, oh man!
    • FurAffinity - DanielNecros
    • Twitter - DanielNecros
  • Fursona Species: Genetic Experiment (Fox/ Crow/ Elk); Common Tauntaun alt.
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2010, 09:26:09 pm »
Name: Daniel Necros
Species: Red fox
Anthro/ Feral: 'toon anthro
Color/ Markings:  I'm a rusty red fur with a black mop of hair covered by a red baseball cap.  I have black paws up to the midpoint of my forearm, and I have white markings on my face that resemble those of Tails from the Sonic franchise.

Other: He usually wears glasses and is well read, and you'll usually find him reading a book rather than socializing.
If you aren't completely P.Od, then you're in a fantasy world!  Avatar by Five: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ticktock1992/

Offline ShwintyKat

• Orange Level
  • Mince Pies: 18
    • FurAffinity - shwintykat
    • Twitter - shwintykat
    • Weasyl - shwintykat
  • Fursona Species: Meerkat/Deer
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2010, 01:42:39 am »
Name of fursona: Chuint (pronounced as Shwint, I think. Go with what works for you)
Specific Animal/Breed: Meerkat (Though, if I were to get into the genetics I worked out for my fursona's family, she's technically about 85% meerkat, 5% house cat, 5% dog (mutt, small breeds), and 5% badger, but with her meerkat genes being more dominant)
Coloring/Markings: Here's a reference sheet I made last summer and some amazing art by Hale that does way more justice to her than I could ever manage with my style.
Average meerkat colors, with a wee bit more of a sandy-ish tone. Deep brown markings, lighter brown hair. She has white-ish/tan-ish belly-fur that starts roughly around the base of her neck and ends at the tops of her legs, sometimes its hard to make out.  She's got deep brown markings around her eyes, each ear, each finger, the tip of her tail, and sock-like ones on her feet and midway up the lower part of her legs. On her back are three deep-brown bars/stripes, which are unfortunately covered by her shirt most of the time. She wears thin-rimmed oval glasses and a t-shirt. Rarely is she seen with pants, and never with shoes. Can be seen wearing skirts, bathing suits, or dresses if the mood strikes her or an event calls for it. Her hair is short and choppy, about the length of her neck in the back. Nose is a shade of brown pretty close to her markings'. Hazel eyes. Sometimes I draw these three weird lines on her cheeks, which Im not sure what they are. I usually say they're showing fluff, or shading, or they're weird stripes or whiskers. Its open to interpretation. o3o

^tl;dr
She's a meerkat. She has meerkat colors/markings.
Basically, me with different glasses and a cooler hairstyle I could never pull off. My real hair is long, thick, and a wee bit wavy.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 01:46:07 am by Chuint »
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Offline Xor

• Cuddlefox
  • Red Level
  • Mince Pies: 2
  • Also a political theoretician.
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2010, 10:41:54 am »
Name of fursona: Xor (Vralin)
Specific Animal/Breed: Usually, a Red Fox
Anthro/Feral: Anthropomorphic
Coloring/Markings: Burnt-orange fur; emerald-green eyes; white streak from chin down; black "socks" and "gloves" typical of foxes.  Or, if you want, a picture.  Though his/my hair is usually slicked back.

Offline TIGER

• Blue Level
  • Mince Pies: 222
  • :03
    • Twitter - tidaltiger
    • tumblr
  • Fursona Species: surprisingly, not a tiger?
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2010, 09:34:24 pm »
Name: MangoPaws. (With a capital P. ALWAYS)
Species: Fennec fox.
Anthro/Feral: She's anthro mostly, not really a specific style I keep her in.
Colours/Markings: Regular tan fennecy colours on most of her body, with a lighter belly fur and a darker muzzle. Her inner ears, paw pads and claws are orangey-mango coloured, hence the name.  :fox-:P:
Her tail goes from light orange to deep orange, then to pink (see the outside pink of a mango) and then to black.
She has blue eyes and wears either a frangipani in behind her ear or a blue colour with tags on it. Like this: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3594190

Name: Cookie
Species: Coyotedor. That's a labrador x coyote hybrid FYI.
Colurings/markings: Kinda hard to explain, so here's a picture: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3581002
She wears a similar collar to MangoPaws.

I have 2 others that I'm kind of 'creating' right now, so I wont post them here until I'm sure of them.  :fox-;):
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 09:35:57 pm by MangoPaws »
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: she/they
  • Award - Graphic Artist
do your best today! ☀

Offline Muishi

• STOP...
  • Yellow Level
  • Mince Pies: 25
  • ...hammer time.
    • FurAffinity - ianthe
    • Twitter - ianthecc
  • Fursona Species: PANDAHH
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2010, 12:34:33 pm »
Name: Cap'n Ianthe Cleopatra (or Ianthe to most people)
Species: Egyptian Siamese Cat
Anthro/Feral: 100% Anthro
Colourings/Markings: White shorthair with dark coloured paws, ears, nose and tip of the tail. Bright almond shaped blue eyes. She has a scar running vertically down her left eye as a result of a swordfight

She has a firm but fair approach and wears the typical pirate captian uniform complete with tricorn hat, cutlasses and telescope. She is rarely seen without wearing her cobra crown (which she took from Queen Cleopatra) and wears a dimond skull and crossbones brooch on her clothes. Ianthe's ears are pierced twice in each ear and the piercings vary from hoops to studs. She can seem distant and shy but once others get to know her, she is a firm friend and "One of the most random people" they'll ever know. She also wears a ring on her left paw given to her by a past lover (although she never says who it was).. :)
<3Lestat<3