Author Topic: Pokemans Heartgold and soulsilver  (Read 1990 times)

Offline Varlen

• So Amaze, Such
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 103
  • FTS RESODENT WIERDO SMILE DOOER.
  • Fursona Species: El Skunko!
Re: Pokemans Heartgold and soulsilver
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2010, 07:25:55 am »

The main difference between the two games is the regional pokedex - which is essentially a list of pokemon you can catch before you beat the pokemon champion, and can catch other pokemon from other generations of the game. You can also wonder around other 'regions' of the pokemon world after beating Gold/Silver (regions being where each generation of game is set, allowing you to beat other gym leaders and catch different pokemon without having to trade them in, like you did on Pearl/Diamond).

It's just as long as Diamon/Pearl, and if your friends have the game and a DS to play it on, then the link battles are perticularly fun; seing who's team is the strongest.

I'd give it around 60-70%, assuming 100% is the most perfect game in history. It's just as good as the other pokemon games, but it lacks that refreshing, new feel Diamond/Pearl had to it.
  • Flag - banana
  • Award - Beta Tester
Var's Vid of the Week:
Week 13, AK Underwater. If you have any suggestions for the Vid of the Week, pm me! ^.^

Offline Subaru

• Burning Up!
  • Red Level
  • Cookies: 4
  • Welcome to the Velvet Room.
    • FurAffinity - MMzz
  • Fursona Species: Being intensively thought of
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2010, 03:58:24 pm »

The main difference between the two games is the regional pokedex - which is essentially a list of pokemon you can catch before you beat the pokemon champion, and can catch other pokemon from other generations of the game. You can also wonder around other 'regions' of the pokemon world after beating Gold/Silver (regions being where each generation of game is set, allowing you to beat other gym leaders and catch different pokemon without having to trade them in, like you did on Pearl/Diamond).

It's just as long as Diamon/Pearl, and if your friends have the game and a DS to play it on, then the link battles are perticularly fun; seing who's team is the strongest.

I'd give it around 60-70%, assuming 100% is the most perfect game in history. It's just as good as the other pokemon games, but it lacks that refreshing, new feel Diamond/Pearl had to it.

The only real difference in the pokedex is that in heart gold you can catch Mantine and in soul silver you can't.  I'm sure there isn't any soul silver sided pokemon

I give it an 8/10,  just out of the blunt representativeness it has along with the other games.

I hope White and Black version will be better.

Offline Itami / Suki

• The Darkest Rose in the Whitest Snow
  • Red Level
  • Cookies: 19
  • I'm in your nightmares, making them reality.
    • DeviantArt - skullzie01
    • FurAffinity - skullzie
    • Twitter - itami19
  • Fursona Species: White Taber (White tiger/tabby)
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2011, 01:41:47 pm »
I like the game, but the repetetive gameplay urks me. Granted its a re-do of Gen 1 Gold and Silver, but they could throw in a few more tricks. I mean, why not put in an option to combine attacks? And all the things you need from wifi bug me because i lack that! And why is there no ditto?! WTF?! All in all i give it a 3/5 stars. It was very good, but for what they did, it couldve been better... (lol this is a bit late considering black/white is out already! X3)
Never have i felt so happy. Never have i felt so alive. You are my one and only. I love you Nazia. Forever and always.