Author Topic: Meet The Staff  (Read 4958 times)

Offline Meadow Whisper (Natasha)

• ᎣᏏᏲ! I'm a horse now! ^.^
  • FT Founder
  • Candies: 397
    • DeviantArt - lupiniastudios
    • FurAffinity - softpaw
    • Twitter - lupinia
    • Weasyl - softpaw
    • Lupinia Studios
  • Fursona Species: Chincoteague Pony
Meet The Staff
« on: May 10, 2009, 09:57:30 pm »
Hi everyone!  My old intro post was, well, old, so I figured I'd start fresh :-)

I'm Natasha Softpaw, and I've been involved with this community for almost as long as it's existed.  I'm 26 years old, a professional web designer/programmer, originally from the middle of nowhere in the mountains of Virginia (US), currently living in the Washington, DC metro area.  In addition to being a highly active admin of this site, I'm also the primary administrator for Lupinia, the provider that hosts Furry Teens.

In the fandom, I'm what you might call an "experienced" fur.  I've been an avid participant in the community since late 2003, I've been to over 13 major conventions, dozens of smaller meets, and most of my friends are furs.  I'm not a fursuiter or anything, just a fan, though I'm currently working on a mini-novel with furry characters.  I love getting art of my characters, and I have quite a collection :-).  A description/reference page for my fursona is available here.

I'm also a babyfur, though it's not a side of my personality that gets much exposure.  If you're not sure what a babyfur is, Wikifur can explain it better than I can.  The short version is that I have an alternate fursona that's a young child, who represents a strong aspect of my personality.  A description/reference page for this version of my fursona is available here.

In my "normal" life, aside from my work, I'm an avid hiker, and a pretty decent photographer (at least, I like to think so) specializing in nature/landscapes and special-effects lighting.  I love travelling by car (not so much a fan of flying), and I try to take one trip a month to visit friends.  And, I still collect/play with Legos :-P

So, that's about all I have to say about myself.  I love the furry fandom very much, and I like to see newcomers feel welcome, so if there are any questions I can answer about the fandom, I'd be happy to try.

And now, a few relevant links:

My website, Lupinia Studios
My gallery of furry art
My Wikifur page
My DeviantArt account, "lupiniastudios"
My Fur Affinity account, "softpaw"
My Twitter account, "lupinia"
My LiveJournal
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 05:49:43 pm by Natasha Softpaw »
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Here is a horse I have made for you:
        |,\_/,\_
 ,-__/,   ,       )kk
.                     \,kkk
 \    ,___....--     \kkkk
           \               \kkkkk
             \               \kkkkk

Note:  I'm no longer actively involved in running this site, so while I welcome any personal messages, please do not contact me about account issues.  Please direct all such inquiries to Panda.  Thanks for all the years of awesome memories and friendship!  <3

Offline TURKEYFUR

• Let's go!
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 103
  • A' suh dudes!
    • DeviantArt - Spartan329
    • FurAffinity - LanceThyla
    • Twitter - Lancifur
    • Weasyl - Lance
    • My Tumblr.
  • Fursona Species: Thylacine
Meet The Staff
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 09:00:15 pm »
[WHAT'S THIS? HE ACTUALLY UPDATED IT? 2-2017]

Hello everyone!

My name is Lance, and I figured I’d finally update this thing.

I am a 25 year old Audio Producer hailing from Missouri, I’m both college educated and self-taught in my craft and am the head producer for the largest and longest running League of Legends podcast on the market.

I’ve been a furry as long as I’ve been a part of this site, so 8 years at this point, and have known so many people through their tenures here that I’ve lost track of some I’m sure. I’ve also been a staff member since May of 2010, so I’ve also gotten to know a good amount of staff both current and past. But this site continues to be one of my favorite places in the fandom, as it helped me with a handful of things as I got through my last few teen years and transitioned into the old man I am today. I’m decently versed on a variety of topics and continue to try and educate myself on new ones as they arise, from music, arts, and other media, to life, drugs, and growing up. I don’t consider myself an expert on anything, just another idiot trying to help other people through life.

I really love this site and would love to meet the new folks coming around these parts, so feel free to ping me at any of my contact points!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 09:40:03 pm by Lancey McLanceFace »
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - usa
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline The Woolly One

• Horns up here.
  • Sitewide Moderator
  • Candies: 304
  • Hoofies down here.
    • FurAffinity - TinyBabyHooves
    • Twitter - @SheepScientist
  • Fursona Species: Sheep (Finn Dorset)
Re: Meet The Staff
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 01:15:55 pm »
Hello everyone! My name in this fandom Gage, although I also sometimes go by others pseudonyms such as Phenotype94 and Neotony. I happen to reside in Kingston upon Hull, England. I'm also currently eighteen years old, and I'm attending college at this point in time. The course I'm undergoing deals with Applied Science and Forensics; it's all very interesting to me. I absolutely love things relating to science and nature. I believe the natural world is something of unparalleled beauty, and that the scientific method is truly the best way one can understand it. Some of my other interests include video games, staying fit, and reading classic literature.

Regarding my history, tidbits and my role within the fandom. I've been in the fandom for nearly three years now; I actually joined through FT back in 2010. As for my fursona, he is a Fallow Deer (I really love ungulates like deer). I'll admit that my participation within the fandom is rather minimal compared to others. I don't really produce anything especially creative like artwork, photography, websites, written stories or music for the fandom. I've also yet to attend a furry convention or fur-meet. But I still try to help in my own way by aiming to be a polite, helpful and supportive voice in the furry community.

One of the ways I try to accomplish this is by serving as a member of FT's staff. My position on the FT staff is that of Sitewide Moderator, meaning that I help oversee, manage and moderate most of the available boards on the forum. I try to maintain a (mostly) mature, professional, friendly and empathetic demeanor. So please don't be afraid to contact me if you have any problems! I'd be willing to help you with anything from answering questions about the site and its rules, explanations for moderation decisions made by our staff members, and even start a personal conversation. All of my contact details are provided within my profile's information, so feel free to hit me up at any time.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 10:49:35 pm by Gage »
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor

Offline Goat angst

• Your crazy ruler
  • Candies: 114
  • Mmmmm goat angst~
    • DeviantArt - crazymonkey45
    • FurAffinity - crazywolf45
  • Fursona Species: Crazy and spooky goat angst
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 03:22:17 pm »
Well hey there! I'm Crazywolf, but some people just call me Crazy. I currently live in a small city in California. I'm currently attending high school. In time I plan I go to college at WVU to study what ever interest me. I love reading a good book I pass the time and in time I want to improve the amount of books that I currently have.

I've been in the fandom for around three years now. I've only been here two or so years which I don't think is a long time. For my fursona I chose a wolf even though half of the fandom had it. The time I've been here I've accumulated a high post count here. I haven't been to able to go to a con yet, but in the future I will try to attend one.

You can find me anytime of the day on the forum, so don't hesitate to talk to me. Also I'm very easy going, so like I said come and talk to me if you need something. If you want to contact me in anyway just message me or use any of the websites listed on my profile page.
  • Award - Beta Tester

Tacos are the best kind of weapons!

Online Mystic

• Christmas cow
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 825
  • *sips starbucks*
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Cow
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2015, 12:57:58 pm »
Hey everyone! I'm MysticSolstice but most people on the forum just call me Mystic. I'm 19 and live in Ontario Canada. I'm currently going to university in Toronto and getting my degree in photography.

I've been a furry for a little over three years but have had an interest in animals ever since I was little. I joined the forum in July of 2014, and I love it c: My main fursona is Mystic, she's a cow! I also have an alt sona; Amelia the kangaroo who'll you see frequently. I have a tiny army of characters that may pop up from time to time as well, some frequent ones include Faye the Dutch Angel Dragon and Tamara the lioness.

I have a bunch of interests and hobbies. I'm a big Disnerd and a huge fan of movies and tv. Greys Anatomy, Orange is the New Black, Outlander, Lost Girl, Merlin, Reign and Bones are some of my favourite shows. Frozen, Tangled, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, Monsters Inc, Toy Story, Zootopia, Wonder Woman and Maleficent are some of my favourite movies. I love horseback riding and anything to do with horses.

I also have a pet Meyer parrot named Pidge who you'll hear me talk about waaaay to much (as well as my sister's pineapple conure Kiwi)

I hope you all enjoy the forum and if you ever have and questions or concerns I'm always here to help c:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 07:52:59 pm by Faye »
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by Feve | Signature by Yuunis

Offline Proto

• Luckiest fox alive
  • Candies: 227
  • This is super sweet!
    • DeviantArt - TinyProto
    • FurAffinity - tinyproto
  • Fursona Species: Gray Fox
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2015, 04:22:01 pm »
It's been a long time since I presented myself, so I figured that I should get on with times and present myself again c:

Hiyas! My name's Proto, but sometimes I go with other fursona names (whom I won't be naming to either surprise people or because they're already known x3). I'm from the distant lands (not really) of Mexico and I'm 17 years old. As of right now I'm just starting with college and I'm studying to become a physicist ^^

I've been a furry for about 4 years, but only started to get involved with the community until about 3 years ago. I've been a member of this forum since 2~3 years ago. My main hobbies are drawing (here's my DeviantArt) and playing video games. I like any kind of video game, but because of my economical limitations I can only enjoy games on 3ds ^^" Still, I'm probably the biggest fan of Monster Hunter in the forum and one of the biggest Smash Bros nerds :B

Feel free to contact me and if you ever need it, I'm always ready to help  :fox-:):
  • Flag - mexico
  • Site Donor
:redvelvet:  :pawheart:  :proto:
Taking on commissions!
 Here are my prices

"Have you gone yoicks?!" - Soren, Guardians of Ga'hoole

Offline Sleek

• MoonMoon
  • Sitewide Moderator
  • Candies: 119
  • Gonna Get The Thing
    • DeviantArt - SleekHusky
    • FurAffinity - Sleek34
    • Twitter - SleekHusky
    • Weasyl - SleekHusky
  • Fursona Species: Huskeh
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2015, 07:51:45 pm »
Totally overdue staff introduction.

Joined the fandom in April 2010 and FT later that year in May. I have lived in Phoenix, Arizona for around 12 years now but plan to move back to Canada in a few years to Calgary, Alberta where I was born. I am trying to become a mechanical engineer in the future with amateur racing as a hobby.

I do a lot of gaming now and streaming on Twitch with my team/friends often though the stream often gets pretty nsfw in discussion so yeah not really the thing for here.

I do have Asperger's Syndrome with the ADHD that often comes with it. I am really shy, even with friends, but it is possible to become close enough of a friend where I am not very shy anymore. Many of the newer members probably don't see me around much (save for that surprisingly addictive forum game) and the Techie Talk board somewhat. Which is totally understandable. But I am on here a lot, I just don't post much elsewhere.

I was pretty late to the staff as either all the members from the "2010 generation" either went on with their adult lives, left, or became staff before me. I finally became a staff member in 2013 to serve the forum more. Even these days though I still find FT as the place to be despite what has changed and such. I am hoping to continue being here and see the best for the site.

Anyway this last 5 years of being in the fandom has been pretty great and helped me socialize with more people as well as develop my personality a lot more than if I never found it. I have made many friends here and I still love finding more.

As for characters and fursonas I have always had Sleek. He was created some time before I joined FT and hasn't changed in design since. Over the years I have made more characters but none have developed as far as Sleek and were mostly made for use in an old project I have postponed indefinitely. Lately I have been thinking of finally using a different fursona since I have changed quite a bit as a person while I don't want to change Sleek but he'll always be around on FT.

Well anyhow feel free to try and talk to me, I don't bite. I may not be that approachable but those that successfully got over that hurdle have become close friends of mine.
  • Site Donor
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His/They/Them/Their
I try to manage some semi-official gaming events for this forum.
Twitch.tv livestreamer here
FT's Twitch Channel here

Offline Gaz

• The Mobile
  • Candies: 288
  • FT's Unofficial Disc Jockey
    • Twitter - @GlitterLiquor
    • Song I listen to far too much
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2015, 11:11:38 pm »
I feel that I should update/reintroduce myself since this topic revived!  :badger:

Hey everyone, I'm Gaz!

I am 19 years old and I became a member of this forum nearly 3 years ago. It's been a great time! :happy-deer:

I  joined the staff about a year or so after joining the forum. I enjoy being a staff member because I love giving back to this community!

I am currently in college, I'm working to obtain my bachelor's degree in Communications. Needless to say I'm stuck at a tricky spot in my life right now.  :fox-:P:

I am very involved with all things musical and it's fantastic!
I listen to music 24/7 no matter what I'm doing music is always involved!
I'm a percussionist and I also have some singing ability. lol

As for some of my favorite activities, I like gaming, that's essentially it! xD
I play a lot of games including, Metal Gear Solid, Fallout, Forza, Zelda, Mario, etcetera...

I'm a pretty calm person, despite my lack of emotion and how mean or crazy I come off as sometimes.
I strongly encourage all of you members to come to me if you ever have questions, concerns, or if you just want to talk with me!  :lion:

I'm doing my best to stay active here and help everyone I can, so I'm sorry if I'm not around too often but trust me, I can assure you that I dedicate all that I can towards this forum. ^^

I thank you all for reading this and I hope everything goes well for all of you!
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
Feel free to contact me with questions, concerns,
or if you just want to talk.

Online Red Velvet

• Cake Dragon
  • Sitewide Moderator
  • Candies: 272
  • It's peppermint season!
    • FurAffinity - SenseiMac
    • Twitter - redvelvetdrago
    • Personal Tumblr
  • Fursona Species: Dutch Angel Dragon
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2017, 03:43:22 am »
(now that I have the Power I can update this 11/2017)

Hey there!!!

I'm Red Velvet :redvelvet:, but my real name is Mackenzie! I go by either (or variations of such ^^). I have two alt sonas, Franny and Chai.

I am 19 currently, and I am a Graphic Design major, Human/Animal Relationships minor. I have a sable rough collie named Kaede, and a Congo African grey parrot, Pixel! Also lots of freshwater fish.
My hobbies include drawing, cosplaying, playing the violin, video games, helping others through therapy animals, and cooking!

I'm from Houston, Texas, but I go to school in Fort Worth. HMU if you wanna hang out some time!

I joined the site back in 2013, but became a staff member in early 2017. I like the added responsibility ^^

Let's see... I'm an honors student, so, I'm used to a lot of pressure being put on me, haha. I'm always happy to help with whatever may be troubling you. I like to give my full effort in everything I do, if I can!

I LOVE limes. And bagels. This is important info. Food in general is so important to me, omg. I believe that one of the most pure forms of satisfaction we can have in our mortal life is to eat and enjoy really delicious food  :pawheart:

Uhh. Hm. I suppose if you want to know more, ask me or my boyfriend; he seems to know more about me than I do LOL.

I am always here to offer a helping claw! Your local dragon, at your service!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 12:00:42 am by Red Velvet »
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - demisexual
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Trello | Portfolio | FurAffinity | Buy Me a Coffee? | ToyHouse | Dragons | Flight Rising
♥ Hopelessly in love with Proto
:aesthetic:
If you'd like to commission me, please click my Trello!

Offline Count Faithfull

• Just a cute Tiger
  • Board Moderator
  • Candies: 332
  • Sushi is mana from Heaven.
  • Fursona Species: Vamperic Tiger
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2017, 01:48:40 pm »
Welp, I suppose It's my turn, I never seem to be good at these things.

Salutations! My name is Enso, Enso Masuku. I have many other names, but the most prominent ones are Enso, Faithfull, & my birth name Dylan.

I'm 19 (not till next Saturday, but it's close enough that I can claim the age) But I feel 16 still. :fox-:P: And I joined FT on Dec. 26th 2013, and the fandom only months before. Over 3 years have I been here, and I still get that sense of awe that I got when I first joined, & many of my best freinds, as well as my significant other where meet here. I dare say it's influenced me tremendously.

My hobbies include, but are not limited to: Daydreaming, hanging out with freinds, stalking FT, music, marital arts (specifically weaponry), art, watching my favorite shows over and over, reading, cosplay, learning historical trivia, & travelling.
I like all genre of music, though I'm picky with metal, rap, and country. My favorite genre would be Swing.

I was born in Cincinnati, OH but lived in Bryan OH for most my life.
After 5th grade, I was homeschooled, & truly enjoyed it.

Hmm.. I'm not sure what more to say. I love sushi, I'm Bisexual, but more focused on romance, I do play some video gamse, mostly Overwatch nowadays, I wish to get in to Pathfinder more, and currently work in a small-town pizza shop.

Anyways, that's a little about me, if you ever want to talk, feel free to contact me! I love meeting new people, & talking with ones I already know.  :fox-:):
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - polyamorous
▬▬▬▬▬▬⌘ஜ۩۞۩ஜ⌘▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chaotic Good ⧱ Bard/cleric ⧱ Faithfull's admirers'ENFJ ⧱ Hufflepuff ⧱ Pisces/Earth Tiger
▬▬▬▬⤪۩۞۩⤭▬▬▬▬
Icon by Serana <3
⥿

Online Graham

• 50% moth, 50% man
  • Candies: 66
  • 100% boyfriend material
    • DeviantArt - ferinebreed
    • Twitter - ferinebreed
  • Fursona Species: Opossum
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2017, 02:39:18 pm »
Hello! I’m Will, but I go by Ferine Breed in most online communities. I’ve been active in the fandom for quite a while, and have spent time in a number of furry communities, but this is my personal favorite site. I go to as many conventions as I can in my area, and I make an effort to share photos whenever I get the chance. I have two fursonas, Graham the moth and Cleo the corgi. Details about them can be found on my Toyhou.se, which is linked on my profile.

I’m from NY, and I’m regularly involved with local furs. I’m a fursuiter, college student, and dancer. I’m not 100% sure what I want to do with my life yet, but I have a feeling it’ll be something medical or scientific. I have a variety of interests and hobbies. I adore spooky things, animals, and just about anything with werewolves. I’m a bit experienced with tarot and witchcraft; I really like learning about spiritual stuff. I have an embarrassingly large amount of knowledge when it comes to criminology, all things Thomas Harris, and the history of Salem, Massachusetts.

I’m online just about daily, so I’m always here to help or just chat. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you ever want or need to, I don’t bite. :pawheart:
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - genderqueer
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: They/Them/Their
  • Award - Graphic Artist
:graham:
NaNoWriMo: Day: 19 ‖ Word Count: 25,003
Give me money and I'll draw you things

Offline shutupavery

• "FT's local goth sloth" - Foxi 2K17
  • Board Moderator
  • Candies: 67
  • gimme all yo candy
    • DeviantArt - inkedspace
    • FurAffinity - inkedspace
    • Twitter - ghostlyavery
  • Fursona Species: three-toed sloth
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2017, 08:57:47 pm »
Hello! The name's Avery, and I go by they/them. I'm a very new staff member, but I'm so excited to join! I've been a furry since at least 12-13 years old.
I'm from Ohio, yes. The great potato state! So far I've only been to one furry convention in my life, but I'm planning on going to lots more!

My fursona is a pink goth sloth, who represents me fully. I've only had them for about 10 months, but I love them to pieces. I plan on getting a suit of them someday!
I'm on almost every day. Unless I'm busy with something ^^

Other stuff you might want to know about me: I love Harry Potter, Jurassic Park/Dinos in general, Goth fashion, Horror, Music of all kinds, and superheroes/supervillains - Especially Batman.

Feel free to shoot me a PM, Discord me or email me. I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible <3
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 08:59:44 pm by shutupavery »
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver
  • Award - Halloween Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - genderfluid
  • Pronouns: they/them/their or he/him/his

Offline Shia

• Guess I'm romantic in a way
  • Candies: 269
  • Why don't you catch me when I sway?
    • DeviantArt - discomanokit
    • FurAffinity - discomanokit
    • Twitter - discomanokit
  • Fursona Species: Manokit
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2017, 10:48:02 am »
What’s up everyone?!

My name’s Shia but I go by lots of nicknames on the forum. Sometimes you might see me as Taxi, a grumpy grey doggo, or Misaki, a pink Valentine dog. I’ve been active in the furry fandom since 2014 and active on FT since 2015. I live in Texas but was born in NYC and lived there for 10 years.

I currently attend a high school in North Texas and am really interested in finance-related classes as well as photography. I am a part of my school’s yearbook as well, so that’s something interesting about me.

Some of my interests include drawing, listening to music by my favorite singer Tove Lo, and cooking burgers.

If you’re up for a chat, just PM me or Skype me! I’m always looking for a good conversation.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers
If you need anything, just ask me! My inbox is always open and I’m more than happy to help.
Avatar by Shlimaz on FurAffinity and sig emote by Avery

Offline LoyalPyra

• Les Claypool's #1 Fan
  • Candies: 134
    • DeviantArt - timeitcorrectly
    • FurAffinity - timeitcorrectly
    • Twitter - @TimeItCorrectly
  • Fursona Species: Protogen
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2017, 10:23:07 am »
Yo, you can call me Ace, Skyler, or Pyra. I am currently residing in a cardboard box (not really) in Michigan, USA. And some of my interests include, HTML Web design, photography, video games, music, bass guitar, audio equipment, and transformers.

My Discord and Telegram are on my profile so feel free to contact me if you ever want to ^^
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 10:50:52 am by LoyalAce »
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - armenia
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist
:pyra: