Author Topic: :D Leopards Moosic  (Read 790 times)

Offline inactive please delete

• Harsh electro producer kitty :3
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 2
  • Fueled by bass.
    • FurAffinity - Sayt
    • E310's Music
  • Fursona Species: Snow Leopard
:D Leopards Moosic
« on: May 28, 2010, 09:17:12 pm »
Yesh, this pink fluffball makes music. What genre you ask? Harsh electro, noise, industrial, and a few other random varieties he experiments in. :3

Like harsh electro\industrial\gabber\hardcore techno\power noise, or perhaps you want to try listening to something different eh? Well why not give my music a listen and say what you think :D

My official artist alias: http://e310.bandcamp.com/

My furaffinity, where I post more of the genre experimental work and stuff: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/sayt/

<3

Offline Luke Fox

• Green Level
  • Candies: 28
  • Lol :V
    • FurAffinity - cooljoe224
  • Fursona Species: Red Forks
Re: :D Leopards Moosic
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 10:13:29 am »
I really like it. Especially "Crush" because the tone really plays along with the song and "B-B-B-Bull F---ing S--t" is good because it has a nice beat. Keep up the good work.  :)

Offline zspartancats

• Spartan
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 59
  • I AM A RHINO!
    • DeviantArt - zspartancats
    • FurAffinity - zspartancats
    • LiveJournal - zspartancats
  • Fursona Species: Rhino
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010, 05:50:54 pm »
Drone has a nice sound to it. After hearing Drone I want to play some Splinter cell.

• Red Level
  • Fueled by bass.
    • FurAffinity - Sayt
    • E310's Music
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2010, 06:00:53 pm »
^_^ well I'm glad you think so, and lol splinter cell.

Offline tibaltfox

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 21
  • TOFUMONKK
  • Fursona Species: Fox
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 06:24:03 pm »
I like the industrial and drone influences a lot ^^. Is it just me, or do I hear dBlue's Glitch plugin in a few tracks? :3
What do you use? FruityLoops? Reaktor? Ableton?

Maybe we could try a collab, toy around a bit or something ^^. I added you on FA but there's not much up there in terms of musics, message me or something if you want some more resources :).

Keep up the good work man!
Trust me. I'm a homosexual a bag of cheese a cult leader satan made of DIAMONDS a doctor a furry.

Behance! (Design and photography stuffs)
This FurAffinity account I never use! (which is generally horribly out of date, ahem)

• Red Level
  • Fueled by bass.
    • FurAffinity - Sayt
    • E310's Music
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2010, 12:03:11 am »
Hahah, good noticing that, yes I use dBlue in a few works. Also, I would LOVE to collab! I'm always looking for people to collab with :3 and thank you <3

Offline furry blue fox

• Green Level
  • Candies: 31
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2010, 02:55:49 am »
Bull Fucking Shit. Nice beat, deep bass, but not enough to distort (then again depends on the headphones you have) and flows well. You have a good song on your paws. ^^

And I love the loading page. "We're preparing your download now. In the meantime, please watch this thing spin around and around"  :badger:
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

• Red Level
  • Fueled by bass.
    • FurAffinity - Sayt
    • E310's Music
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2010, 06:19:10 pm »
:3 well thanksies. For the time being, i'm taking a pretty prolonged break from music. Just experimenting around with different methods and trying to expand my knowledge of the tools I use. So... yeah, don't be expecting anything new for a while.

• Red Level
  • Fueled by bass.
    • FurAffinity - Sayt
    • E310's Music
New Alias, New Site
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2010, 05:27:30 am »
Well I haven't been on the forums in a while ^_^ sorry~ But I just felt I should post this here anyways and generate at least a little more viewage as well as share some of leopards music.

I stuck back with using my fursona name as an alias for more "mainstream" I guess you could say projects, all my harsh and hard electronic will still be released as E310. Anything else is up for Sayt.

^w^ So far I have done a Basshunter remix that took quite a while, the longest amount of time I've spent on a song actually, and another... treat.

Sayt's OTHER download area.

Um.. if a mod wants to merge this post with my other that's fine sorry if this counts as a double thread or something. Either way yeah this is where I'll release some stuff as well as E310's bandcamp page. Tell me what you think and enjoy!