Author Topic: Dogs' Body  (Read 379 times)

Offline Nael Oran

• That guy with the... thingy... you know...
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 18
  • Being a programmer is hard... But I'll get there.
    • DeviantArt - Nael-Oran
    • FurAffinity - Nael-Oran
    • Twitter - Nael Oran
  • Fursona Species: Silver Fox
Dogs' Body
« on: June 01, 2010, 01:44:02 pm »
ok, so this book may be a little old, but i think that no person here has picked it up and read it-... at least to my vast knowlege.

Anyway, the book Dogs' Body is preety good. it takes a person or extraterrestial being called a Luminary and centers us right in the middle of the trial ofer wether he should live or die for being accused of killing another Luminary using an unearthly object called a Zoi. the Zoi itself is never really clearly described, other than being a clestial weapon that is supposedly incredibly powerful. So, as a sentence, the judges decide to lock him in a Dog's body and give him up until the end of his lifespan to find the missing wepon that is said to have been thrown and crashlanded on earth.

Im not going to go into enormous detial over what goes on because i want you all to read it. to be honest, this book had me hooked, and i finished it after staying up all night until about 12:54 - ...yes i know the exact time i was up.

So give it a go... and no im not going to do the reading rainbow pun.
Its just not me... you can take my word for it.

...Wait... Aww damnit all!!! I did it anyway!
It seems like humans have forgotten that they are animals at heart... We furries awakened to that truth...

What could that mean?

Offline Kambo

• Personally knew Abe Lincoln
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 85
  • True story.
    • DeviantArt - kamboblack
    • FurAffinity - harlan
    • Twitter - kamboblack
    • Weasyl - harlan
    • Unfinished Portfolio Site :(
  • Fursona Species: Grey fox
Re: Dogs' Body
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 12:07:39 pm »
Yess... I read this book just a couple months ago! It was, IMO, very well done, entertaining, and quick to read!
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
Feel free to PM me, I don't bite! I reserve that treatment for sushi and pretzels.

Fursona References (Kambo and Camille)