Author Topic: Furry teens unavalible?  (Read 685 times)

Offline Alex Galloway

• The Defender
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 62
  • :D
    • FurAffinity - HaddockWolf
  • Fursona Species: Dracocatwolf, Illogical Tribrid from another dimension
Furry teens unavalible?
« on: June 25, 2010, 01:44:30 pm »
Earlier today, I couldn't connect to FT, it was saying the server cannot be found. And I wasn't the only one either. Does anyone know what happened?
"In the end we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." -Dr. MLK Jr.
Every person is born a white canvas, and each person we touch, each person we talk to, they impart a shade of their color upon you. and these mixes of colors blend into a unique shade that is you - Alexander (me)

Offline Hale Laocon

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 84
    • FurAffinity - halelaocon
  • Fursona Species: Dog (Germ. Shep)
Re: Furry teens unavalible?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 01:48:51 pm »
It's something that's been happening from time to time. My guess would be the server's probably being overloaded... again.

So for any of the newer members that have been doing so, please stop refreshing your browser religiously, it tends to slow the site up to the point that it's not workable.

Other than that, this is Natasha's turf and hers only, I'd have to text her and see what may be the problem. Until then, just wait a while then try again if it occurs at any time
  • Award - Beta Tester
Message me if you wanna play the new exo zombies on xbox one :3

Offline Meadow Whisper (Natasha)

• ᎣᏏᏲ! I'm a horse now! ^.^
  • FT Founder
  • Cookies: 397
    • DeviantArt - lupiniastudios
    • FurAffinity - softpaw
    • Twitter - lupinia
    • Weasyl - softpaw
    • Lupinia Studios
  • Fursona Species: Chincoteague Pony
Re: Furry teens unavalible?
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 03:31:52 am »
I was at Anthrocon when this happened, so I didn't actually notice it.  I'll look through the logs and such, but I imagine it was an isolated incident.

Still, Hale's advice still stands, and it's what I always reply to these posts with.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Here is a horse I have made for you:
        |,\_/,\_
 ,-__/,   ,       )kk
.                     \,kkk
 \    ,___....--     \kkkk
           \               \kkkkk
             \               \kkkkk

Note:  I'm no longer actively involved in running this site, so while I welcome any personal messages, please do not contact me about account issues.  Please direct all such inquiries to Panda.  Thanks for all the years of awesome memories and friendship!  <3