Author Topic: What is your fursona to you?  (Read 3088 times)

Offline Ruslan

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 36
Re: What is your fursona to you?
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2010, 11:24:53 pm »
My sona is just me, why hide anything of my personality, lifestyle etc.  It's just a way to get in touch with the animal that clicks with you.  In this sense, I suppose I qualify a a sort of Therian.  Bloudin, rightly so, pointed out that it can be related to skills of senses of your own as well.  Among other things I do not fall, its a strange ability a few in my family have always had, ridiculous balance.  So it's a way to stay mentally healthy, happy, and in touch for me.

And I don't think there is such a thing as an orthodox furry  :fox-;): 

Offline Alex Galloway

• The Defender
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 62
  • :D
    • FurAffinity - HaddockWolf
  • Fursona Species: Dracocatwolf, Illogical Tribrid from another dimension
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2010, 11:47:59 pm »
My Fursona is used to represent me in the land that is the internet. it is my ultimate avatar, taking all his power from my mental attributes, not my physical. I'm no where near as physically strong. mentally on the other hand, I'm quite dangerous.  I make puzzles so difficult, I've stumped a sociology professor I'm friends with. That's who Haddock is. A sort of mirror reflection to my imagination.
"In the end we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." -Dr. MLK Jr.
Every person is born a white canvas, and each person we touch, each person we talk to, they impart a shade of their color upon you. and these mixes of colors blend into a unique shade that is you - Alexander (me)

Offline Bloudin

• Red Level
  • Candies: 4
  • Is awesome.
    • FurAffinity - Whatisdamatter
  • Fursona Species: Blue Wolf
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2010, 11:50:28 pm »
My sona is just me, why hide anything of my personality, lifestyle etc.  It's just a way to get in touch with the animal that clicks with you.  In this sense, I suppose I qualify a a sort of Therian.  Bloudin, rightly so, pointed out that it can be related to skills of senses of your own as well.  Among other things I do not fall, its a strange ability a few in my family have always had, ridiculous balance.  So it's a way to stay mentally healthy, happy, and in touch for me.

And I don't think there is such a thing as an orthodox furry  :fox-;):

Well, I meant the general "This is my fursona. I have it cuz it looks kewl and I like [insert animal species]" lol
FCW4a~s A C- D++ H+++ M- P++ R+ T+++(+) W ~Z- SmS+ RLM* a- c+ n e- f/f- h* i+ j+/j++ p sms
Why fight when you can love?
Come and talk to me on FA!! =D The more friends the better!!

Offline Aileron

• , she said.
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 3
  • Hush.
  • Fursona Species: Sparkledog
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2010, 11:53:38 pm »
I live my fursona.
It's my inner self. It's almost my outer self.

God forbid I have to regularly interact with the bitches and their sons in the real world. If I'm upset, my fursona is the only other thing I can do, or be or want. Or love. I am my fursona, only in a human's shell.

Offline Bloudin

• Red Level
  • Is awesome.
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2010, 11:54:26 pm »
I live my fursona.

God forbid I have to regularly interact with the bitches and their sons in the real world. If I'm upset, my fursona is the only other thing I can do, or be or want. Or love. I am my fursona, only in a human's shell.

Hm. So like me, but without the physical aspect?
FCW4a~s A C- D++ H+++ M- P++ R+ T+++(+) W ~Z- SmS+ RLM* a- c+ n e- f/f- h* i+ j+/j++ p sms

Offline Aileron

• , she said.
  • Red Level
  • Hush.
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2010, 11:56:56 pm »
I live my fursona.

You could almost say that, yes. My fursona is almost exactly me--and what it is that I'm not, it's exactly what I want to be.

Offline Bloudin

• Red Level
  • Is awesome.
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2010, 12:04:34 am »
I live my fursona.

You could almost say that, yes. My fursona is almost exactly me--and what it is that I'm not, it's exactly what I want to be.

Yeah my fursona is exactly like me, personality and everything. Especially since it IS me =P My fursona isn't just a character, it's actually ME. I find it odd how people think that your fursona has to be a character you made up with different personalities... I see it as your actual self.

Offline lukes day

• lukes day husky
  • Red Level
  • im optimistic
    • DeviantArt - kaz-day
    • FurAffinity - lukes
    • Twitter - kaz day
  • Fursona Species: husky
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2010, 12:25:09 am »
lukes is just someone to me that can speak his mind and act like himself
i have a nother fursona his name is kaz and he is a fox that is really different from lukes but i see the two as a thing to get away from the real world and have fun in a world i made up
somehow you always finish where you started

Offline Aileron

• , she said.
  • Red Level
  • Hush.
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2010, 12:27:26 am »
I live my fursona.

Yeah my fursona is exactly like me, personality and everything. Especially since it IS me =P My fursona isn't just a character, it's actually ME. I find it odd how people think that your fursona has to be a character you made up with different personalities... I see it as your actual self.

Agreed, unless it's something you're attempting to be. Not in a poserish way, but. You get it.

Offline Bloudin

• Red Level
  • Is awesome.
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2010, 12:33:51 am »
I live my fursona.

Agreed, unless it's something you're attempting to be. Not in a poserish way, but. You get it.

Yeah, I get that. Well, it's what your mind wants you to be so it could be something you want to be and are trying to achieve.

Offline Aileron

• , she said.
  • Red Level
  • Hush.
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2010, 12:36:28 am »
Yeah, I get that. Well, it's what your mind wants you to be so it could be something you want to be and are trying to achieve.

Which is exactly why Tace can play the ukulele and I can't. |D

Offline Space Core

• F*ck Da Space Police
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 5
  • SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE
    • FurAffinity - alstor
    • Twitter - alstor.otter
    • Youtube Channel
  • Fursona Species: North American River Otter
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2010, 12:57:23 am »
I live my fursona.

This applies to me. And with that, since people change over time, your fursona should change over time, too. Am I right?

Offline Bloudin

• Red Level
  • Is awesome.
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2010, 01:07:25 am »
I live my fursona.

This applies to me. And with that, since people change over time, your fursona should change over time, too. Am I right?

Absolutely! I do that without thinking xD If I change, or wanting to change something about myself, it just naturally happens on my fursona ha...

Offline Aileron

• , she said.
  • Red Level
  • Hush.
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2010, 01:13:28 am »
Absolutely! I do that without thinking xD If I change, or wanting to change something about myself, it just naturally happens on my fursona ha...

...Maybe I should put out Tacy as a yoga enthusiast. Maybe that change would work vice-versa. ;D

Offline Bloudin

• Red Level
  • Is awesome.
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2010, 01:34:44 am »

...Maybe I should put out Tacy as a yoga enthusiast. Maybe that change would work vice-versa. ;D

Hey, I know people who put what they want to change about themselves into their fursona  :D It makes a shell that you can fill when you achieve the goal, instead of just something abstract.

Offline Aileron

• , she said.
  • Red Level
  • Hush.
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2010, 01:43:24 am »

Hey, I know people who put what they want to change about themselves into their fursona  :D It makes a shell that you can fill when you achieve the goal, instead of just something abstract.

Sounds like a good plan to me. o-o
Aaand just to make sure we're still on topic, I'll just say that, once again, my fursona to me...is exactly me and what I want me to be. -doctor seusse-esque- =D

Offline Bloudin

• Red Level
  • Is awesome.
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2010, 02:43:53 am »

Sounds like a good plan to me. o-o
Aaand just to make sure we're still on topic, I'll just say that, once again, my fursona to me...is exactly me and what I want me to be. -doctor seusse-esque- =D

Good change ^^ Yes. What I am is what my fursona is  :)

Offline Nightmare the Stallion

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 23
    • FurAffinity - nightmarethestallion
  • Fursona Species: Black Stallion
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2010, 03:52:28 pm »
I agree with Blou - I see my fursona not as a character to write about, but as a representation of my personality and interests.  :3 An animal version of myself, one that I can use to RP abd such.  Cuz human characters are boring XD

Offline SpiceyFeline

• Felis Margarita
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 5
  • I was bought on eBay :c
  • Fursona Species: Caracal
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2010, 05:25:49 am »
A kitten who represents me  owo

Offline Battery

• Zombiesaurus Rex
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 53
  • Name's Ash....Housewares. Groovy.
  • Fursona Species: Lythronax argestes
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2010, 11:27:22 am »
AA Battery is me if I was an Anthro. He looks like me, he dresses like me, he has the same personality as me. His Trans-Universal Travel Toaster represents my imagination meaning that my imagination can take me anywhere and any time.
DeviantArt - FurAffinity - Weasyl - Tumblr - Twitter - Skype: BatteryAcidLeak