Author Topic: Crackdown 2  (Read 568 times)

Offline Delato

• Cookies: 1
  • What is today but yesterday's tomarrow?
  • Fursona Species: Fox
Crackdown 2
« on: July 17, 2010, 12:49:28 am »
Personally, I thought the game was great. I have heard that the game was almost congruent with the first Crackdown, but I've never played Crackdown (1). The textures reminded me of Borderlands, the gameplay is extensive, and my friends and I are still having a blast fighting each other in co-op.

The game takes place in the fictional Pacific City, like it's predessor. You play the role of the Agent, a genetically enhanced supersoldier. You are tasked with completing Project Sunburst, a project created to eliminate the infectious mutants, the Freaks.

All in all, I'd give the game a 4/5.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 01:37:39 am by Delato »
GT: Adamant Paradox

Offline Scix

• Orange Level
  • Cookies: 5
  • Fursona Species: Horse
Re: Crackdown 2
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 08:22:27 pm »
i played it for about an hour at my friends house, TBH i didnt really like it.
the random drive-bys from the other faction got tedious after a while, and the graphics werent very good compared to other games recently released.
i cant rate the storyline, as i never progressed in it.
overall, 3/5. they could have done a lot better with graphics, and fewer drive-bys would be nice.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 08:24:09 pm by Scix »
Yellow level, yay!
Gamertag: Telesyntetikas
Second Life: Scix Azov
Steam: sk501

Offline Schism

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 82
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 08:50:07 pm »
I've played the demo at least 5 times, and it was addicting. I really liked the environment, the graphics (cell shaded!) and then guy doing the narrating :3

I could see how the combat gets repetitive, I found myself wanting to collect orbs and do races instead of going and fighting people. I also heard that it didn't have much of a storyline either. Oh well, I'll still probably end up getting it.

Offline Litrium

• Ready to get back into it~!
  • Red Level
  • Cookies: 11
  • Hey Mods, Can I have messages back please?
  • Fursona Species: Dog; German Shepard/New Guinea Singing Dog Mix
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 07:33:08 am »
I absolutely loved this game. Graphic, storyline, these  are things i don't give **** about. Replayability and multiplayer is all i care about. And this game has won top marks in both those field over ANY game that has came out probably in the last 2 years.

Me and my friend have logged OVER 25 HOURS in just the demo playing this game. I love the drive-bys, the randomness, the explosions that seem to happen for no reason all the time. This game reminds me soooooo much of the first Mercenaries, which is one of my top ten games of all time, but this game is multiplayer!!! And you can jump like a hundred feet once you get the flight suit. Me and my friends make a new character almost everyday so that we can go through the joys of this game again and again.

Me and my friends generally don't care anything about the storyline. we just run around blowing **** up, making slingshots (with the magnetic mines, and cars), causing general chaos. It's just too fun not to do everytime you play.

Amazing game, Highly recommendable.   8.5/10
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 02:10:07 pm by Litrium »
Seek answers to eternal and ultimate questions about life and death,
but be prepared not to find them. Enjoy the search.
GamerTag: KingK9 YiffPup
FurCode: Here!
I'm a Polytheistic Ancient Astronaut Theorist! Hell Yea!
Email: Canophilia@Gmail.com