Author Topic: Address to Furry Teens mobile page?  (Read 1038 times)

Offline copb.phoenix

• So long and goodnight
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 115
    • FurAffinity - copb_phoenix
Address to Furry Teens mobile page?
« on: July 25, 2010, 03:14:06 am »
What I really mean is, the version of the site for cellphones and other devices with minimal web browsers.

I was rather hoping that FT would just forward my DS to the mobile version, but it didn't. I've been bookmarking a few pages while my hard drive dumps, so if anyone knows, it'd be helpful. I plan to use this throughout the year, as I go to class, to help keep from jostling around my laptop so much (and there's a use for it very soon for events going on the 8th of August at AB, though more to kill time than actually do anything particular.)

Nevermind, it was in the helpdocs for SMF.

If anyone ever needs it, it's:
http://www.furryteens.org/forum/index.php?imode

There's no real reason that most people would need it - your browser sends a string known as the user agent, and the website styles itself accordingly. However, when the site doesn't recognize your agent, it defaults to, well, default view, which is meant for something like Internet Explorer or Firefox. So, that's when you might need that.

Sorry to waste the space on the forum.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 03:32:12 am by copb.phoenix »
  • Flag - turing
  • Award - Beta Tester
Isn't this where...?

Offline Meadow Whisper (Natasha)

• ᎣᏏᏲ! I'm a horse now! ^.^
  • FT Founder
  • Cookies: 397
    • DeviantArt - lupiniastudios
    • FurAffinity - softpaw
    • Twitter - lupinia
    • Weasyl - softpaw
    • Lupinia Studios
  • Fursona Species: Chincoteague Pony
Re: Address to Furry Teens mobile page?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 01:06:09 am »
Just to make this more complete, the link Phoenix used is one of two mobile-version styles used for the site.  The other, for less-featured WAP browsers, is available at http://www.furryteens.org/forum/index.php?wap2
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Here is a horse I have made for you:
        |,\_/,\_
 ,-__/,   ,       )kk
.                     \,kkk
 \    ,___....--     \kkkk
           \               \kkkkk
             \               \kkkkk

Note:  I'm no longer actively involved in running this site, so while I welcome any personal messages, please do not contact me about account issues.  Please direct all such inquiries to Panda.  Thanks for all the years of awesome memories and friendship!  <3