Author Topic: Emotionally Powerful Songs/Music Videos  (Read 22205 times)

Offline Jaze

• Furry forever.
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 20
  • The car is just an extension of the pilot.
    • FurAffinity - Nightfury84
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Re: Emotionally Powerful Songs/Music Videos
« Reply #120 on: April 10, 2013, 04:09:03 pm »
Beginning of "Heat" from Far Cry 3 OST. Sorry if you think I should stop posting about Far Cry 3.
Lupus sano in corpore sano.
Xbox live: Jaze Wolfcraig
I really love talking! Add me if you want.

Offline Fal

• Racing Dragon
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 14
  • *sighs* I cannot pm anyone, sorry.
  • Fursona Species: Dragon
« Reply #121 on: August 21, 2013, 03:41:00 pm »
DO NOT MOCK THIS but I heard a tribute song to Cortana from Halo. For some reason I got a bit emotional at the song. (Damn I always forget the singer to this sort of thing. :(  ) The weird thing though is that I really really didn't care about the end of Halo 4 (I won't ruin it...in case anyone doesn't already know what happens).
Rawr, rawr, rawr, rawr.

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 186
« Reply #122 on: August 21, 2013, 07:01:15 pm »
Some songs that give me feels are:

"Fade to Black" - Metallica (really sad/frustrated feels)
"Dawn Over a New World" - Dragonforce (victorious, inspiring feels)
"A Tout Le Monde" - Megadeth (EXTREMELY sad feels)
"American Noise" - Skillet (good feels)
"To Live is to Die" - Metallica (sad feels)
"The Bard's Song" - Blind Guardian (mix of sad and happy feels)

feels feels so many feels
I've left (again), probably for good but idk. If you wanna talk to me outside the forum, feel free to email me. Just tell me who you are in the email pls

Offline Gaz

• The Mobile
  • Candies: 287
  • FT's Unofficial Disc Jockey
    • Twitter - @GlitterLiquor
    • Song I listen to far too much
« Reply #123 on: August 21, 2013, 07:08:21 pm »
Five Finger Death Punch - Coming Down
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
Feel free to contact me with questions, concerns,
or if you just want to talk.

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #124 on: August 21, 2013, 07:11:40 pm »
Five Finger Death Punch - Coming Down

OH JEEBUS I LOVE THAT SONG

A few other feelsy songs for me are "Hero of the Day" - Metallica and "Low Man's Lyric" - Metallica.
I've left (again), probably for good but idk. If you wanna talk to me outside the forum, feel free to email me. Just tell me who you are in the email pls

Offline Wolfgang Husky

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 11
    • FurAffinity - Gatsby_J_Husky
  • Fursona Species: Siberian Husky
« Reply #125 on: August 21, 2013, 07:20:21 pm »
So many songs that are powerful to me. Almost anything by Phil Collins, Cher, and Celine Dion. More specifically:

I am a child of god (played at my sisters funeral)
Turn, Turn Turn. If you get there before I do. (Played at grandparents funeral).

There are many more that I can't think of.

Offline MessedThoughts

• If you think this title has been changing, you're going crazy
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 273
« Reply #126 on: August 21, 2013, 07:38:47 pm »
the majority of songs that i listen to have lyrics that usually tell a story or have a meaning that I interpret to be quite deep for myself... And i don't know if you would think these songs are even deep at all! I think i over-think wayyyy too much about this...

Icon done by @NikiSerenko (twitter) // Nicnak044 (FA)

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #127 on: August 21, 2013, 07:40:53 pm »
the majority of songs that i listen to have lyrics that usually tell a story or have a meaning that I interpret to be quite deep for myself... And i don't know if you would think these songs are even deep at all! I think i over-think wayyyy too much about this...

I love feelsy songs. What songs do you have in mind? :3

Offline Blaidd

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 101
  • Fursona Species: a piece of fecal matter
« Reply #128 on: August 21, 2013, 07:44:24 pm »
Listener - Wooden Heart

It's almost like spoken poetry rather than a song, but nonetheless, it's a very emotionally powerful song. One of my favorites.
  • Pronouns: They/Them He/Him

Offline MessedThoughts

• If you think this title has been changing, you're going crazy
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 273
« Reply #129 on: August 21, 2013, 07:46:10 pm »

I love feelsy songs. What songs do you have in mind? :3

ughh trying to think about the last ones that actually hit me quite hard or made something switch in my brain but i just cant because they are for a short-ish time. i also feel as though they would seem quite weird to everyone. Sorry

I do recall SOME recent Marianas trench songs that did make me think about stuffs in life but don't have names.

I feel like what im saying is so weird...

welp im going to go listen to every song in this thread
Icon done by @NikiSerenko (twitter) // Nicnak044 (FA)

Offline Jinx

• Insanity is just delightful...
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 3
  • Blessed is the mind too small for doubt...
« Reply #130 on: August 21, 2013, 11:10:18 pm »
The song " Hotel Californa" by the Eagles reminds me of several events of my childhood...  Plus it was made on my birthday.... Also Metallicas " For Whom The Bell Tolls" pumps up my adrenaline, so I listen to it before I box with my friends.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 11:12:43 pm by Cyrion »
Hope is the first step to disappointment...

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #131 on: August 21, 2013, 11:15:45 pm »
The song " Hotel Californa" by the Eagles reminds me of several events of my childhood...  Plus it was made on my birthday.... Also Metallicas " For Whom The Bell Tolls" pumps up my adrenaline, so I listen to it before I box with my friends.

That's awesome about Hotel California. My uncle is in an Eagles tribute band, and when you mentioned that, I thought of him.

And For Whom the Bell Tolls!!! I know how to play that song on my bass~

Offline Jinx

• Red Level
« Reply #132 on: August 21, 2013, 11:33:10 pm »

That's awesome about Hotel California. My uncle is in an Eagles tribute band, and when you mentioned that, I thought of him.

Oh wow, thats funny because my Uncle is in a Red Hot Chilli Peppers tribute band and is teaching me evefything he knows about guitar... What kind of guitar you run, weblacie?

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #133 on: August 21, 2013, 11:41:34 pm »

Oh wow, thats funny because my Uncle is in a Red Hot Chilli Peppers tribute band and is teaching me evefything he knows about guitar... What kind of guitar you run, weblacie?

Oh woah. That's really cool! :D

My bass is a 4-string Ibanez Soundgear Gio (This one but in red). It's not a high-quality bass (but it's a great starter), but I'm saving up for Tom Araya's signature model right now (This one.)

Offline Fjordy

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 46
  • Fursona Species: Moose
« Reply #134 on: August 22, 2013, 01:46:29 pm »
The Verve - The Drugs Don't Work
Oasis - Live Forever
David Gray - This Year's Love
Ben Folds Five - Narcolepsy
The All American Rejects - Mona Lisa (When The World Comes Down)
System of a Down - Lonely Day
Foo Fighters - Walk
Said the Whale - 2010

These songs have had an impact on me, whether they're sad or happy, they all mean a lot to me.
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline Gaz

• The Mobile
  • Candies: 287
  • FT's Unofficial Disc Jockey
    • Twitter - @GlitterLiquor
    • Song I listen to far too much
« Reply #135 on: August 22, 2013, 01:51:12 pm »
System of a Down - Lonely Day
Foo Fighters - Walk
These songs have had an impact on me, whether they're sad or happy, they all mean a lot to me.

Both of those are great ^^
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
Feel free to contact me with questions, concerns,
or if you just want to talk.

Offline Fal

• Racing Dragon
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 14
  • *sighs* I cannot pm anyone, sorry.
  • Fursona Species: Dragon
« Reply #136 on: August 22, 2013, 01:54:05 pm »
So many songs that are powerful to me. Almost anything by Phil Collins, Cher, and Celine Dion.

Oh my God I can't ever listen to that piece Dion did for Titanic! I just remembered that lol!

I have a Y chromosome, I swear!  :lol-fox:
Rawr, rawr, rawr, rawr.

Offline Jinx

• Red Level
« Reply #137 on: August 22, 2013, 11:51:05 pm »

That's awesome about Hotel California. My uncle is in an Eagles tribute band, and when you mentioned that, I thought of him.l
Thats pretty sweet... As of now, Ive got a white Ibanez 7 string RG...

My bass is a 4-string Ibanez Soundgear Gio (This one but in red). It's not a high-quality bass (but it's a great starter), but I'm saving up for Tom Araya's signature model right now (This one.)

Offline Jinx

• Red Level
« Reply #138 on: August 22, 2013, 11:54:44 pm »

Thats pretty sweet... As of right now, Ive got a white, 7 string RG Ibanez guitar... Its been some time since Ive messed with guitar so now im in the process of relearning everything...

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #139 on: August 23, 2013, 12:06:13 am »

Thats pretty sweet... As of right now, Ive got a white, 7 string RG Ibanez guitar... Its been some time since Ive messed with guitar so now im in the process of relearning everything...

That's awesome~! :D