Author Topic: Computer wont work right Help plz  (Read 527 times)

Offline (lord)fox15

• Red Level
  • Candies: 3
  • foxs fantasy
Computer wont work right Help plz
« on: August 14, 2010, 03:02:37 am »
Ok befor i ask i just wanna say my keybord is messed up so spelling might be bad.
Dose anyone know how to fix my computer from freezin?And i just started this livestream thhing and everytime i do the game livee it laggs badly d anyone knoe hw i can fix that? I scaned my computer for vrused and all that and took out anyting my computer dosent need i have the newest vershon of windows and i wanna do this livestream badly becouse it relly fun to me atlest but i cant doit with the lag so if anyone hasany tips to makeing it stopthat would be vary helpful thanks. :fox-:):

Offline Teemo

• Size doesn't mean everything you know!
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 25
  • Captain Teemo On Duty!
  • Fursona Species: Yordle
Re: Computer wont work right Help plz
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 03:10:37 am »
-Run the game with the lowest settings.
-Makes sure your not running anything else but the game, and what your using to stream with.
-Fairly sure you have already  cleared some space up on your computer.
-If none of those work, you may have to look into an upgrade.
♠♣Never underestimate the power of the scouts code♦♥
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTs0xdeMRDI
Though he is known as the Swift Scout, it is clear that Teemo is actually something else - the unrepentant assassin of Bandle City

Offline (lord)fox15

• Red Level
  • foxs fantasy
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 03:26:14 am »
Well I tryed runing only the two thing on the lowest setting.Andi know i have a lot of space on my computer.Well what kind of upgrade are you talking boute am i ganna have to put outto get an upgrade.The most im ganna be abole to put out is 20-35$ becous i have to get smething thats ganna cost like around 50-100$ and im not even sure if i can do that much lol. But ya if you can tell me wat kind of CHEEP upgrade i can get to work

Offline Nox

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 60
  • Fursona Species: Dingo
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 04:24:33 am »
Ok. For starters, you're hitting every key you need to to make legitimate, easy-to-read posts, but in the wrong order, which makes me highly doubt the keyboard is the problem. I'm guessing that at least is a PIBCAK error.

As for your game lag, it depends on your internet bandwidth. If you're trying to send a livestream while playing online, your internet is probably struggling to keep up. If this isn't the problem, you've probably got shite hardware specs, depending on what the hell you're trying to livestream.

Tell you what. Go "Start", then "Run". Type in the box "DxDiag", without the quotation marks, then hit enter.

On the "System" tab, take note of your processor type and how much RAM you have. Then click the "Display" tab. Note what video card you have. Report back here, and I'll see what I can recommend, though I can guarantee you won't get much for $20-35, even if it is a "CHEEP" upgrade.

Or, since you clearly have no idea how hardware works, I would suggest getting your local PC repair shop to do it for you. Be prepared to face more than 20-30 bucks, though.

You really need more info for us to be able to help. For example, how is the computer freezing? Is there something that triggers it? What "vershon of windows" do you have?
  • Flag - original

Offline (lord)fox15

• Red Level
  • foxs fantasy
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 05:07:12 am »
Ok first off i hack games i dont need to go to all the drives and shit so ya i dont know what the hell im looking at when i follow your instruckshons (<dont know how to spell thats so try to make it out) and this is what is says on the thing name:NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

Manufacturer:NVIDIA
chip type:GeForce 6150Se nForce 430
DAC typ:Integrated  RAMDAC
Spproc Total memory: 825 mb
Current Display Mode: 1680 x 1050 (32 bit) (59Hz)
Montor: Generic PnP Montor

And the only computer place around me got shut down becous the ppl that worked there was stelling computers and thay stol 3 computers from cop.And i guss i can get nore money so just if i have to buy something just tell me what it is i can get what i wanted later in time. One more thing everone who uses this computer has truble cuz the keybord it toke me about 20 minets just for my key bored to let me log in and no nothing is triggering the freezing it just dose it randomly plus this message toke 47 minets after reading your post i timed it o the las sentens befor this.

Offline Nox

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 60
  • Fursona Species: Dingo
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2010, 06:27:53 am »
Ok, first suggestion then: Buy a new keyboard. You can get them for really cheap.

That information tells me you have a pretty decent video card, so unless you're trying to run a fairly advanced game on highest settings, you shouldn't have a problem from that.

However...

If your CPU and/or RAM is not great, it'll slow everything down.

As for the freezing, it could really be anything. My pc was doing the same thing a few months ago, turned out it was a combination of overheating and the pc not liking my USB headset. Try disconnecting things one by one and see what happens.
  • Flag - original

Offline TIGER

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 222
  • :03
    • Twitter - tidaltiger
    • tumblr
  • Fursona Species: surprisingly, not a tiger?
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2010, 06:42:48 am »
My keyboard went VERY screwy a little while ago, and not even buying a new keyboard fixed it up, I had to get a whole new computer. There were mouse issues too. I'd reccommend just saving up and letting proffessionals handle this.

Apart from that I'm sorry, I have no idea what you said at all. Please at least ATTEMPT some spellcheck. Sorry again .___.
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: she/they
  • Award - Graphic Artist
do your best today! ☀

Offline Teemo

• Size doesn't mean everything you know!
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 25
  • Captain Teemo On Duty!
  • Fursona Species: Yordle
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2010, 11:51:01 am »
Oh yeah, Nox reminded me, heat /does/ play a role too.
I remember when I used to play WoW, and my laptop would burn up, and I would lag terribly. So, I went out and got a cooling pad, solved my lag problems easy.
♠♣Never underestimate the power of the scouts code♦♥
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTs0xdeMRDI
Though he is known as the Swift Scout, it is clear that Teemo is actually something else - the unrepentant assassin of Bandle City

Offline Kontrol

• Anime-Lover, G33k, and Gamer...
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 4
  • Script. Sleep. Anime. Repeat.
    • FurAffinity - Kontrol
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2010, 02:45:52 pm »
Things I need to know before I can identify the problem:

What is your current OS?
What programs do you use at least 3-4 times a week?
Is your computer a Dell or some other manufacturer of CPUs?
What are your computer specifications?
How much hacking have you done to it?
What is your internet bandwidth?

Ok first off i hack games
It is nice to find out that there are furry hackers other than me. 

Note:  I do not hack for money, I am an ethical hacker and find the security holes in program and tell that to the creator of that program...  Unless it is to get access to a WiFi network because I need internet for whatever reason...  Or to make it impossible for my mom to access my own computer in any way shape or form.
Second Life Name:  Kontrol Forsythe
Xbox 360 GT:  FT Control Core
Runescape: Kontrol Keal
Odds that I am bored right now:  83%(Actual number)
If I make alot of grammar mistakes don't shoot me. I am probably using a phone or kindle with a bad key pad...