Author Topic: Despicable Me  (Read 530 times)

Offline Luke Fox

• Green Level
  • Candies: 28
  • Lol :V
    • FurAffinity - cooljoe224
  • Fursona Species: Red Forks
Despicable Me
« on: August 15, 2010, 06:44:02 pm »
Our family began watching about a couple minutes in because we were late to the drive in, but we soon under stood the plot, no less than 5 minutes later. I really liked how this movie was put together, no major tangents. I enjoyed the Star wars reference when Gru chased Vector for the shrink ray, and I also enjoyed what the girls did to Gru after the carnival.

I give this movie applaud, for creating a hated, but entertaining "Bad Guy" in the story, and its way for you to get mad at the main character and in the next part, feel remorse. The Minions (yellow guys) were the main comedic relief in the story, due to their random, obnoxious ways, and the sheer abundance of them, gave you the idea that you would have a laugh when ever they were around.

For example, when Gru was explaining the master plan, one of them broke the silence by shooting off a random rocket into the crowed.

Overall, I thought this was a cute little movie, funny too, and deserves a  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: out of five.