Author Topic: Staff List  (Read 4463 times)

Offline Meadow Whisper (Natasha)

• ᎣᏏᏲ! I'm a horse now! ^.^
  • FT Founder
  • Candies: 397
    • DeviantArt - lupiniastudios
    • FurAffinity - softpaw
    • Twitter - lupinia
    • Weasyl - softpaw
    • Lupinia Studios
  • Fursona Species: Chincoteague Pony
Staff List
« on: June 06, 2008, 10:40:31 am »
The following users hold active staff positions here.  Lists are separated by position, and ordered alphabetically.

Lance - Site Administrator (direct all FTR re-boot questions here)
MysticSolstice -Site Administrator
Panda - Site Administrator (direct all logo/branding/"can I use FT's name" related questions here)
Natasha Softpaw - Founder/Systems Administrator

Atte - Sitewide Moderator and IRC Channel Admin (IRC Name:  Atte)
Gage - Sitewide Moderator
Sleek - Sitewide Moderator

Alastair - Moderator (Debate/Discussion, Artwork)
Crazywolf -Moderator (Role-Playing, RP Planning, Reviews)
Enso - Moderator (New Members, Role-Playing, RP Planning)
Gaz - Moderator (General Chatter, Teen Health)
Graham - Moderator (Anger Management & The Help Desk)
Proto - Moderator (Teen Health, Anger Managment)
Red Velvet - Moderator (General Chatter, Artwork)

Baconops - IRC Op
Lowlow64 - IRC Op

FuzzyJezWulf - IRC Half-Op

=========================

Here's an explanation of our staff ranks.

Site Administrator or Site Host (6 purple pips)

These are the top staff positions.  The administrators are the ones who, as a team, make this site function.  If you have an account problem, disciplinary issue, or other question, contact an administrator.  This position has reciprocal authority on both the IRC channel and the forum/website.

IRC Channel Admin (3 purple pips)

These are the top staff positions for our IRC channel, #furryteens.  The administrators are the ones who, as a team, make the channel function, and while they have limited power on this website, they're "higher" than forum admins in the IRC channel.  If you have an account problem, disciplinary issue, or other question about the IRC channel, contact an administrator.  For more information about the #furryteens IRC channel, click here.

Sitewide Moderator (6 blue pips)

These are the "Senior" moderators, and they have mod powers across the entire site.  They're expected to keep the peace throughout the site, and they're the ones who should be consulted if you have a question about a thread, and/or the action taken on it.  This position has reciprocal authority on both the IRC channel and the forum/website (equivalent to channel operator).

Board Moderator
Inside Assigned Boards:  (5 blue pips)
In Other Boards:  (4 blue pips)
These moderators do not have full power across the entire site.  Instead, they are assigned to specific boards, which they're responsible for "policing".  Contact a Board Moderator if you have a question about a thread, and/or the action taken on it in a board that has an assigned moderator (their names are on the boards they're responsible for).

IRC Channel Op (2 blue pips)

These are the "senior moderators" of the IRC channel, and they have full disciplinary powers there.  For more information about the #furryteens IRC channel, click here.

IRC Channel Half-Op (1 blue pip)

These are the "junior moderators" of the IRC channel, and they have some, but not all disciplinary powers there.  For more information about the #furryteens IRC channel, click here.

FT Radio Host (3 green pips)

This position has no mod powers, it's a ceremonial title to recognize the users who are in charge of our FT Radio show.

Note:  These images were created by Natasha Lockhart specifically for use here on Furry Teens.  They are not to be used by other websites without explicitly obtaining permission from Natasha Lockhart/Lupinia Studios.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 10:33:04 pm by Amelia »
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Here is a horse I have made for you:
        |,\_/,\_
 ,-__/,   ,       )kk
.                     \,kkk
 \    ,___....--     \kkkk
           \               \kkkkk
             \               \kkkkk

Note:  I'm no longer actively involved in running this site, so while I welcome any personal messages, please do not contact me about account issues.  Please direct all such inquiries to Panda.  Thanks for all the years of awesome memories and friendship!  <3