Author Topic: "What I Did Over Summer Vacation"  (Read 1987 times)

Offline Cell

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 48
Re: "What I Did Over Summer Vacation"
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2010, 08:39:37 pm »
My summer vacation ends at 7:00 a.m., so...
Let's see... In order?

1: Sat on my butt.
2: Joined FT. :)
3: Sat on my butt some more.
3.5: Bought a copy of Memento Mori to listen to. :)
4: Went to Grandma's for a week.
5: Sat on my butt yet again.
6: Went to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge, TN with my father and his family. :)
7: Went home for three days to sit on my butt :/, went to a friend's for two, and then headed back up the mountain to my Grandma's again. :)
8: Finally started on some Summer Reading.
9: Butt's still getting whiter.
10: School's open house and date set for attaining a driver's license, finished summer reading.

And that was how Cell's summer played out. :P
Meh.

Offline Zenith Decrowe

• Bold as Love
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 42
  • Not a chicken
    • FurAffinity - zeniththecrow
  • Fursona Species: Crow
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2010, 02:06:25 am »
Ha, the topic title sounds like one of those response questions I had to answer in 3rd grade.  Well summer ended like two months ago for me already, so my memory's becoming a bit hazy now. 

1.  Summer school.  I don't think it was the best decision...  I finished most of my social studies during the summer, so now I'm a sophomore taking senior sociology.  Whatever, I have 3 years to pass that class now  :fox-:P:

2.  Trip to Maui.  Not a big deal.  It was like a 30 minute plane ride there.  It really sucked though, since I'm not the "beach" and "having outdoors fun" type. 

3.  Guitar, guitar, guitar.  Well, what else am I going to do for the rest of the summer now?  I've improved.  I can't really say how much, but I know I did.  At least now I can pull off those sixteenth sextuplet runs in 140 BPM :lol-fox:
  • Site Donor
And so castles made of sand fall in the sea,
Eventually

Offline Harimaura

• An Artist
  • Red Level
  • Cookies: 2
  • Hiya!
    • DeviantArt - closetpoet111390
  • Fursona Species: Rare Gryphon
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2010, 04:02:25 pm »
Well... I didn't really HAVE a summer, I take classes year round at college, but since I'm employed through the school system, I have a break from work for the summer months... so I'll take it from there.

- attended and face painted at the Red Power Round-Up, the International Harvester National convention.
- Went to a few plays for a friend of mine
- Went to a few parties/open houses
- Had a couple sleepovers with my bestie   :sleep:
- Attended Mooseburger Clown Arts Camp in Minnesota - changed my life!:clown:
- still attended college  :study:
- Attended the county fair and face painted some more   :pig:
- Went to six flags and was forced to ride the "DEMON"... I hyperventilated and nearly peed my pants. LOL!   :pale:
- Went to Indiana Beach and rode every coaster there... except Steel Hawg, it was shut down :)
- lost my 4.0 GPA in college after almost a full year of classes... I now have a 3.94 :(
- Drew several things
- JOINED FURRY TEENS!!  :dance:
- created my Fursona and completed a commission... working on two more.
- Found out I will be teaching advanced face painting at the Midwest Clown Convention in September... I'm nervous as heck!   :clown:
- Rescued some kittens, and OOOH are they ever cute!
- Drove my tractor in the 4th of July parade.  Yes, I have a tractor.... I'm a farmgirl, what can I say?
- Got sunburned for probable the 3rd time in my life.... and it sucked!  I rarely ever burn.... stupid expired sunscreen.... X(
- Hung out with friends who love me   :nuzzle:
- Saw some movies

Overall, a pretty good summer with the exception that not having a job during the summer caused me to become quite broke!  Gah... the first paycheck of the year cannot come fast enough!
Harimaura - but you can call me Mara for short!

a.k.a.
Sandra - But we don't talk about her!