Author Topic: Hachi: A Dog's Tale  (Read 466 times)

Offline Sleek

• MoonMoon
  • Sitewide Moderator
  • Candies: 118
  • Gonna Get The Thing
    • DeviantArt - SleekHusky
    • FurAffinity - Sleek34
    • Twitter - SleekHusky
    • Weasyl - SleekHusky
  • Fursona Species: Huskeh
Hachi: A Dog's Tale
« on: September 26, 2010, 05:59:53 am »
Hachi: A Dog's Tale is about a Japanese Akita called Hachi. The movie is based on a true story about an Akita called Hachioko, who was so loyal to his master that he waited every day at a train station in Tokyo for his master to come home from work, even ten years after his master died he waited and waited. The movie is quite similar excet it takes place in Manila Bay. In the movie, Hachi was found in a train station one night wandering around as a puppy(which my dad and I mistook for a Shiba Inu). Parker then picked him up and took him home where he took care of Hachi. Hachi grew so attatched to Parker that he follows Parker to the train station every day. Parker eventually dies of a heart attack while at work. Hachi, like the real one, waits at the train station even after Parker's death fo his return that will never come. Hachi eventually grows old and dies at the same spot he waits. A very touching story that shows the lyalty dogs have for their owners if taken care of. I recoomend this to anyone.
  • Site Donor
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His/They/Them/Their
I try to manage some semi-official gaming events for this forum.
Twitch.tv livestreamer here
FT's Twitch Channel here

Offline Schism

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 82
Re: Hachi: A Dog's Tale
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 10:45:11 am »
I've seen this movie!!

At first, I didn't really expect much, I put it off as some stupid movie geared towards old people. But, my God was I wrong. Hachi is just about the most adorable dog I've ever seen. You will DIE of cuteness when you see him. The plot was decent...not much to speak about, except the adorable-ness of the dog.