Author Topic: MINECRAFT AWESOMESAUCE!  (Read 27728 times)

Offline Zackspeedling

• The 4th Survivor
  • Orange Level
  • Candy: 2
  • The Death cannont die...
  • Fursona Species: polar bear
Re: MINECRAFT AWESOMESAUCE!
« Reply #200 on: November 23, 2011, 08:22:54 pm »
I think the whole thing with Notch vs Yogscast is a waste of time and nothing more than highschool drama.

Offline Sleek

• MoonMoon
  • Sitewide Moderator
  • Candy: 119
  • Gonna get the thing!
    • DeviantArt - SleekHusky
    • Twitter - SleekHusky
    • Weasyl - SleekHusky
  • Fursona Species: Hesk
« Reply #201 on: December 07, 2011, 05:26:04 pm »
OK! My server now is updated for 1.0.0! It will be up whenever I have it on. Add me on steam if you want to request me to turn it on if I am on. My steam is Sleek34.

The IP is sleekcraft.dlinkddns.com

I have a plugin that prevents creepers from destroying things, so don't worry if they blow up near something, BUT THEY STILL CAN KILL YOU!
Also read the signs at the spawn.
Keep in mind I share this server with my classmates. Hateful27, Spagglespeak, Hobo_Jaz, and Tevo77777. Tevo is kinda weird and annoying at times and is weired out by furries. Spagglespeak and Hateful27 are moderators. Hobo_Jaz is not fond of furries, she has had a bad experience with one before. Spagglespeak actually has an account on FT, I can't remember her name here but she isn't really a furry. We call each other by our real names sometimes, I am Vincent, Hateful27 is Alex, Spagglespeak is Zoe, Hobo_Jaz is Jaz, and Tevo77777 is Timothy(don't call him Timmy, it pisses him off).

Rules:
1. No griefing
2. Build AWAY from my house, submarine, and other people's buildings unless you have permission.
3. Read the signs at spawn (you may spawn a few blocks away from the spawn)
4. Fly mod only for mods
5. No stealing
6. NO DIRT BUILDINGS (unless its a underground bunker or something.
7. Put EFFORT into your buildings, I don't like ugly things on my server and will likely fix or remove it if I think its too ugly.
8. Cut down trees COMPLETELY I hate floating trees.

• Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - demisexual
  • Pride Flag - heteroflexible
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His/They/Them/Their
Profile Picture Drawn By: ThatWildMary

Offline nope

• Yellow Level
  • Candy: 6
« Reply #202 on: March 08, 2012, 01:11:01 pm »
I've finally gotten my server up and running! If anyone wants to join it it's on practically 24/7 and is kept updated with the latest Bukkit Dev builds so it should always be up to date.

The IP is 108.9.202.231

My username is Plus411 and if you tell me your from FT i'll bump you up to an admin  :fox-;):
If you decide to join Have fun!

Offline TylerTiger

• Ninja
  • Orange Level
  • Candy: 5
  • I walk a lonely road. The only road Ive ever known
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #203 on: March 09, 2012, 01:22:55 am »
I play minecraft. i think its pretty fun, but then again i am a total noob at it.  I dont understand how alot of it works, regardless i still think its a fun game!!  :fox-:P:
Wherever there is light...There are also shadows. So long as the concept of winners exists there must be losers.  The selfish idea of protecting peace brings about wars and hatred is born to protect love.  -Uchiha, Madara

Offline N-Dash-A

• Orange Level
  • Candy: 10
  • (>o.o)> - <(o.o<) - (>o.o)> - <(o.o<)  Dancing.
« Reply #204 on: March 09, 2012, 02:27:26 am »
I've finally gotten my server up and running! If anyone wants to join it it's on practically 24/7 and is kept updated with the latest Bukkit Dev builds so it should always be up to date.

The IP is 108.9.202.231

My username is Plus411 and if you tell me your from FT i'll bump you up to an admin  :fox-;):

When I get a new computer for gmaing, I will definately join! My username in MC is TheWolfRj :3

Offline Gribz

• Professional Procrastinator
  • Orange Level
  • Candy: 8
    • FurAffinity - Gribz
  • Fursona Species: Black Panther
« Reply #205 on: March 09, 2012, 06:14:58 pm »

The IP is 108.9.202.231

I might join this! MC username is Gribz, same as FT.
If we treat people as they are, we make them worse. If we treat them as they ought to be, we help them become what they are capable of becoming.

We're not retreating, we're advancing in a different direction!

Offline Scix

• Orange Level
  • Candy: 5
  • Fursona Species: Horse
« Reply #206 on: March 25, 2012, 12:49:46 am »
NEWWWWW BLOCKS. 4 colors of wood, smooth sandstone, and sandstone with hieroglyphs.
Yellow level, yay!
Gamertag: Telesyntetikas
Second Life: Scix Azov
Steam: sk501

Offline nope

• Yellow Level
  • Candy: 6
« Reply #207 on: April 07, 2012, 06:44:30 pm »

The IP is 108.9.202.231

The server's come a long way since I made this post. Were now a 24/7 factions server. I sadly can't keep offering admin positions but still feel free to join. I'm working on setting up a website and we've got a Minecraft Forum topic at http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1147016-125-bukkit-belie-minecraft-factions-247-no-whitelist/page__p__14062517#entry14062517

We do have an opening for a mod position if anyone would like to apply though!

Hope to see you there!
Ryan Tucker