Author Topic: Battlestar Galactica  (Read 786 times)

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
  • Candies: -65493
Battlestar Galactica
« on: October 30, 2004, 02:47:15 am »
First of all I've never seen the TV show so I can't really connect anything for ya. Okay now I got that out of the way on to the proper review :P If you love any kind of space simulation where your just given missions or an actually challenging game then this was meant for you. In the storyline department its not really that big but it doesn't really take away from the gameplay. The Sound is great even though I got no stero system to play it on. Graphics are actually the best I've seen for any space sim and the detail put into it is excellent. Even though the effects for destroying an enmy is a bit short and not as exciting. The game is pretty fun to play because there are no checkpoints in the mission so you are praying that you won't be killed before you finally complete the mission. And to keep you playing they threw in some unlockable content about the TV show and game.

Overall I give this game a 9/10 perfect for us nerdy space simulation fans.

Offline Meadow Whisper (Natasha)

• ᎣᏏᏲ! I'm a horse now! ^.^
  • FT Founder
  • Candies: 397
    • DeviantArt - lupiniastudios
    • FurAffinity - softpaw
    • Twitter - lupinia
    • Weasyl - softpaw
    • Lupinia Studios
  • Fursona Species: Chincoteague Pony
Battlestar Galactica
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2004, 03:07:03 am »
I've never seen the show or played the game, but the theme song ROCKS!  I have it on a CD somewhere around here, I love it :-D
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Here is a horse I have made for you:
        |,\_/,\_
 ,-__/,   ,       )kk
.                     \,kkk
 \    ,___....--     \kkkk
           \               \kkkkk
             \               \kkkkk

Note:  I'm no longer actively involved in running this site, so while I welcome any personal messages, please do not contact me about account issues.  Please direct all such inquiries to Panda.  Thanks for all the years of awesome memories and friendship!  <3

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
  • Candies: -65493
Battlestar Galactica
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2004, 12:49:16 am »
Ya the music is okay in the game but it would have been nice to add your own music in it but it lied to me about that on back of the case.