Author Topic: fallout new vegas  (Read 3272 times)

Offline ArtiLove

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 55
  • Oh lo lo do I love you.
    • Twitter - SuperArtiLove
  • Fursona Species: Arctic River Otter
Re: fallout new vegas
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2011, 06:00:35 pm »
Varmint Rifle = Headache   >..<"""

Annabelle (aka Rocket Launcher) = Many Smiley Faces :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Remember that smile, the one you wore with such beauty and grace?  Where has it gone?  What has happened to put you in this miserable, lonely place?  Smile for me, even it may be the last time I see.  A picture I will take not for myself, no. A picture for the entire world to embrace the happiness you once shared with me.  Just smile...

Offline Zackspeedling

• The 4th Survivor
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 2
  • The Death cannont die...
  • Fursona Species: polar bear
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2011, 03:19:54 am »
the ratslayer which is the unique varmint rifle was not that hard and was very useful in the early game.

Offline bishop14

• MVP
  • Red Level
  • Cookies: 2
  • Fursona Species: Siberian Husky, Wolf
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2011, 04:29:05 pm »
I just brought (and finished) the new DLC, Old World Blues. It is easily the best DLC out there
I totally agree, im a big fallout fan and to be honest the first two dlc for NV SUCKED, but old world blues was kick-ass because it kept the key components of fallout that make fallout fun
Leave it all on the basketball court in practice and performance with no regrets, because you never want to look back and think of what could have been.....