Author Topic: Corsair Void Pro Wireless RGB (Headphone review)  (Read 107 times)

Offline IggyTheDragon

• Orange Level
  • Cookies: 7
  • Uniqueness can be a good thing.
    • DeviantArt - IggyTheDragon98
    • FurAffinity - Iggythatdragon
  • Fursona Species: Koopaling dragon
Corsair Void Pro Wireless RGB (Headphone review)
« on: April 14, 2019, 12:53:14 pm »
The Corsair Void Pro's have a U.S.B dongle that seems to be picked up as bluetooth, but it does not work as such. However, the headphones, have solid audio, bass, and trebble. They have frequency response from 100Hz to 10kHz, and Very long range audio, as I can stand with a few walls in between my receiver and dongle, and STILL hear clear audio. However, they have a glaring con. They won't work with the nintendo switch, which is frusturating. A USB OTG (on the go) adapter for a phone will make it work for mobile, but its not to practical, as the dongle is the size of a USB drive. Overall, Its a pretty good headset, but lack of 3.5MM jack might frustrate some
  • Flag - usa
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline Lueaxie

• Cookies: 1
    • Twitter - Lueaxie
  • Fursona Species: Canine
Re: Corsair Void Pro Wireless RGB (Headphone review)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2019, 10:51:48 pm »
I’m not a big fan of Corsair, that would be Razer, because...I like green and the name sounds cool and I like their products especially the Razer Naga Trinity. But I have a friend who has the same pair of the Corsair Void Pro and I tried them. I didn’t have a lot of time with them to give a proper opinion on them, but they where very comfortable and and it’s rang was surprising.
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
Ye Boi, Lux