Author Topic: what is the most dangerous thing you've ever done?  (Read 9853 times)

Offline Marcus

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 141
  • Fursona Species: Dog
Re: what is the most dangerous thing you've ever done?
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2011, 02:11:42 pm »
Both my car accidents could have ended pretty bad.  One almost flipped over, but thankfully flipped on it's side and didn't crush us. The other we almost went over the side of a bluff, but some rocks stopped us.
My signature needs a change. It's been four years.

Offline ArtiLove

• Green Level
  • Candies: 55
  • Oh lo lo do I love you.
    • Twitter - SuperArtiLove
  • Fursona Species: Arctic River Otter
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2011, 02:53:46 am »
I made my own rock climbing gear and climbed up the side of a small mountain behind my house.  That was fun.
Remember that smile, the one you wore with such beauty and grace?  Where has it gone?  What has happened to put you in this miserable, lonely place?  Smile for me, even it may be the last time I see.  A picture I will take not for myself, no. A picture for the entire world to embrace the happiness you once shared with me.  Just smile...

Offline Perky

• Cookie Crazed Rabbit
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 18
  • Om nom nom. :3
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2011, 02:06:51 pm »
Um....well, that's a fun question. Diving off of a 40 foot rock with no diving experience was probably pretty dangerous, I had a graffiti kick for a while, going to an illegal rave on government property (abandoned fort lols) and accidentally stumbling onto the patrol route (almost got chased by a jeep too), been chased by the cops on more than one occasion for assorted dumb activities, getting into a car chase with somebody who had jumped my friend earlier that week (not a lie, the car chase was short lived though), and street racing on the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway.

There's other things but they don't immediately come to mind, so I honestly can't pick lol
Replaced my photo shop addiction with an addiction to BASS! Not enough credible furry dj's in the fandom.
XBL GT: Captn Christmas

Offline Meadow Whisper (Natasha)

• ᎣᏏᏲ! I'm a horse now! ^.^
  • FT Founder
  • Candies: 397
    • DeviantArt - lupiniastudios
    • FurAffinity - softpaw
    • Twitter - lupinia
    • Weasyl - softpaw
    • Lupinia Studios
  • Fursona Species: Chincoteague Pony
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2011, 04:43:49 pm »
Heh, I couldn't really think of anything to contribute to this thread, but I forgot about street racing.  We always did it out in the countryside, but it was still extremely dangerous.  Especially that time a pair of cars decided to race back to the starting line, where everyone was standing, and they went by at over 120mph within a couple feet of bystanders.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Here is a horse I have made for you:
        |,\_/,\_
 ,-__/,   ,       )kk
.                     \,kkk
 \    ,___....--     \kkkk
           \               \kkkkk
             \               \kkkkk

Note:  I'm no longer actively involved in running this site, so while I welcome any personal messages, please do not contact me about account issues.  Please direct all such inquiries to Panda.  Thanks for all the years of awesome memories and friendship!  <3

Offline Perky

• Cookie Crazed Rabbit
  • Orange Level
  • Om nom nom. :3
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2011, 05:17:18 pm »
Heh, I couldn't really think of anything to contribute to this thread, but I forgot about street racing.  We always did it out in the countryside, but it was still extremely dangerous.  Especially that time a pair of cars decided to race back to the starting line, where everyone was standing, and they went by at over 120mph within a couple feet of bystanders.

Now that's smart on their part. Street racing is a bit difficult in NYC, since there's never space on the roads lol where are you from?
Replaced my photo shop addiction with an addiction to BASS! Not enough credible furry dj's in the fandom.
XBL GT: Captn Christmas

Offline Minimoose1441

• Yellow Level
  • *Insert snappy comeback here*
    • DeviantArt - minimoose1441
    • FurAffinity - Minimoose1441
    • SoFurry Account
  • Fursona Species: Red Wolf
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2011, 02:33:21 am »
I like having a life (Lol, I don't have one anyways), so I've never realy done anything purposely dangerous. The last dangerous event in my life was probably trying to cross a road in Mexico. Even at a crossing, those people don't slow down...
  • Site Donor

The best website ever.

Offline ArtiLove

• Green Level
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2011, 05:24:44 pm »
Defying a police man's warnings and continued filming a man with a gay hate sign at the Pride Parade.  I got in this mofo's face.
Remember that smile, the one you wore with such beauty and grace?  Where has it gone?  What has happened to put you in this miserable, lonely place?  Smile for me, even it may be the last time I see.  A picture I will take not for myself, no. A picture for the entire world to embrace the happiness you once shared with me.  Just smile...

Offline Cole

• The one with the gun.
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 37
  • Icon by Sparrow
    • FurAffinity - thefraiser
  • Fursona Species: Arctic Wolf
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2011, 05:33:59 pm »
jumped off a waterfall. yeah that was fun.
I return from the dead like Lazarus... just without the wrappings and rotting flesh. Not cool.

Offline Roofus

• Resident Grumpy Old Fur
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 86
  • Whatupwidat?
  • Fursona Species: Wolfdog
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2011, 09:48:26 pm »
at the Pride Parade.

That reminds me of something that happened not too long ago that was pretty dangerous...I once jumped a saftey barrier and walked across a main street in Manchester through a mardi-gra, or a pride parade, or something...I dunno, wasn't paying attention...point was, I was late for work and this "parade" had blocked off the only way to the building I worked in.

Had about 50 people yelling at me, someone threw something, nearly got trampled by a horse...but goddamnit, I was late for work! You want to shut off a main road, severing the city centre in two on a work day!?

Shouldn't have bothered in retrospect, they made me redundant a month later...but I got the last laugh - I stole all the staplers from the office.

Try keeping your papers in order now!!!

Offline ArtiLove

• Green Level
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2011, 01:47:48 am »

Try keeping your papers in order now!!!
[/quote]

Haha I stole a bunch of staplers at my old school and then turned them all in to the office later that week.  The teachers were all like WTF!  They made an announcement about it for all of them to come collect their staplers.  haha thought I would add that. :)

Offline Aces, The Femboy Princess of FT!

• The One and Only
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 32
  • And so we dance the night away once again...
    • The SCP Foundation
  • Fursona Species: fennec fox femboy Princess
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2013, 07:06:20 am »
im definetly going to have to say playing German Roullete with one of those michael myer knives... one wrong stab and *BOOM!* you lose a finger O.O
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: he/it
"I have served with many great personnel over the years as my time as a Foundationer. I have seen O5's come and go, only to be replaced. I have seen uprisings. I have seen downfalls. I have seen brotherhoods and sisterhoods fracture before my very eyes... We Secure. We Contain. We Protect. We die in the darkness so that humanity may live in the light. May we live on in peace and harmony. And let's show mercy to the fallen heroes of yesterday."

Science for the Science Gods!

Offline Jaze

• Furry forever.
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 20
  • The car is just an extension of the pilot.
    • FurAffinity - Nightfury84
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2013, 09:49:28 am »
Making the shortest landing I could in a glider to win a challenge between friends. And lol I almost landed in a lake at about 75 mi/h.
Lupus sano in corpore sano.
Xbox live: Jaze Wolfcraig
I really love talking! Add me if you want.

Offline Herb

• ✧・゚:*✧・゚:* \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 27
  • Neato Furino
    • FurAffinity - fascinocat
  • Fursona Species: White Chikadee
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2013, 10:07:46 am »
It's not really dangerous but it was pretty risky. I rode a four wheeler through a really deep little marsh with a couple friends, it came up to my thighs and was pretty muddy, and we all three almost got stuck, but we shoved each other through it. On another off topic note I was pretty paranoid I had leeches in my pants after that and refused to wear them for the next three days we were camping.
“She loves the serene brutality of the ocean, loves the electric power she felt with each breath of wet, briny air.” -Holly Black, Tithe.

(add me if you wanna, just tell me you're from FT. :> )

Offline WhiteShade

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 11
  • Stay positive ;)
  • Fursona Species: Clouded Leopard
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2013, 08:23:42 pm »
BASE jumping. I will be doing it again.
I haven't failed, I've only found one way that won't work.

Offline Jethro

• Engineer
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 179
  • Yeah. Alright. Ok.
    • FurAffinity - Jethro4747
  • Fursona Species: Chow/Collie
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2013, 02:53:14 pm »
I killed a man.

I do parkour, 'nuff said.

Offline FurryPhil

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 43
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2013, 03:21:14 pm »
Ding Dong Ditching in my neighborhood is thought of as a dangerous activity... We have been shot at (I don't know if they actually were aiming at us or not but those weren't blanks), we've had dogs sent at us and my friend got a nice big bite mark on his leg from it once, and the cops have been called on numerous occasions forcing us to travel through the woods at night. These woods are home to copper heads, a few medium ravines and the occasional intoxicated redneck... safe to say, my neighborhood doesn't take kindly to a supposed childish act like ringing a doorbell at 2:00 a.m.  :lol-fox:

Offline ArtiLove

• Green Level
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2013, 03:03:44 am »
I told a drunk college guy no once, when he asked me for money to buy him a drink.  Oh the rage... I literally just put my hand on his face and lightly pushed him back.  He forgot what he was talking about seconds later. :3

Offline Placeholder

• Beep
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 109
  • Boop
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2013, 07:26:40 am »
sleeping in class 10 days in a row without being noticed

Offline Mega

• Red Level
  • Candies: 8
    • Twitter - megaghostspy
  • Fursona Species: husky
« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2013, 11:03:50 am »
i think its a close call between crashing my motorbike and been flung into the air about 5 meters high then landing on my head and climbing a 20m high cliff with out ropes. The plan was to climb a little bit the come back down but when i decided to look down to see if i should climb down i realised i was about 15m up the cliff and didn't have the energy to climb down, my only option was to climb the next 5m to the top, ive never been so scared in my life!

Offline Veni

• Amazing.
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 6
  • I came, I saw, I conquered
    • DeviantArt - ask
    • FurAffinity - ask
  • Fursona Species: Jackal/American Eskimo
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2013, 11:12:35 am »
Went speeding down a mountain biking trail... I thought I was going to fall and break everything