Author Topic: Zellyn  (Read 931 times)

Offline Zellyn

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 0
Zellyn
« on: October 30, 2004, 08:36:47 am »
Name: Zellyn

Species: Racoon!!!

Hobbies Interests: anime, computers, everquest, final fantasy, furry, gravitation, invader zim, japanese, manga, rpg, sci-fi, shounen-ai, video games, yaoi, DDR, anything else I find interesting! ^.^

Been around the board for a little while, just now finally getting around to doing this. I like to draw and write, when the mood hits me. Chatting, being lazy, what ever. Pretty laid back most of the time. Well that's about all I can think of right now, I'll add more if I feel like it! ^.^

Offline Taris Quickpaw

• Second Life Addict
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 5
  • Think before you speak!
    • Taris' Den
Zellyn
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2004, 10:38:53 am »
heh, took you long enough! ^^
join us on IRC using mIRC or XChat at irc.furnet.org  #furryteens

We are looking for new Half-Ops and Ops to moderate the IRC channel!  Please send applications to me in a PM!

Offline Winter

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 2
Zellyn
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2004, 11:49:31 am »
:p well at least we get a nice introduction.  Welcome, officially ^_^b.

Yaaay! another Gravi fan *dances*. And a yaoi and shounen-ai and anime fan *joy*.  If you liked Gravi and like dark mystery (with shounen-ai) try Yami no Mastuei (in english: Descendants of Darkness).  Do you play FFXI perchance?
OMFGBBQKITTENS!!!

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
  • Candies: -65493
Zellyn
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2004, 12:57:02 am »
Yay you finally made an introduction anyways I should probally say welcome so I guess I'll save that for some other time too :P

Offline Zellyn

• Orange Level
Zellyn
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2004, 04:10:44 am »
Oh, yah! I've Fursuited before. It was for my old elementary school. They were having a book fair/social thing, and I was the only one who could fit in the Clifford costume.

Offline Zellyn

• Orange Level
Zellyn
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2004, 04:17:57 am »
Quote from: Winter
:p well at least we get a nice introduction.  Welcome, officially ^_^b.

Yaaay! another Gravi fan *dances*. And a yaoi and shounen-ai and anime fan *joy*.  If you liked Gravi and like dark mystery (with shounen-ai) try Yami no Mastuei (in english: Descendants of Darkness).  Do you play FFXI perchance?

Ahh, Descendants of darkness.. lol that's the one I